440W 5th, New York, New York 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Kirill Samarits

Kirill Samarits is a wedding photographer based in New York City, that also serves Greece and Europe during the summer. He specializes in wedding and portrait photography, and absolutely loves shooting destination weddings. On your special day, Kirill Samarits will be with you every step of the way, capturing each second of your wedding love story from beginning to end through his DSLR lens.

Kirill Samarits’s photography style includes a combination of contemporary, natural and photojournalistic elements. He also uses film. His wedding photography services include high-resolution images, one event per day, a second shooter, additional hours, multiple locations, custom graphics, toning and liability insurance. Along with his wedding photography services, Kirill Samarits is also available to shoot engagement.

Follow Kirill Samarits on

Kirill Samarits 6
Kirill Samarits 7
  • Svetlana

Svetlana Savina · Married on 09/12/2018

The best photographer we could ever imagine

Looking for a photographer for our wedding in Santorini, we fell in love with Kirill's work from the very first moment.
    Communicating with him we were looking forward to see whether he would be available, and thankfully he was!!
    With his wonderful pictures he made the most beautiful gift, we could ever have for this day.
    Watching the photos with my husband we realized that all that we lived over, but most importantly, felt that day, he managed to capture and keep it for us, with his photos for eternity. Happiness, impatience, tears, anguish, joy -all coming alive again in his photos.
    His professionalism and responsibility gained from our first contact. Apart from being an excellent photographer, he is also a wonderful person.
    Kirill is a photographer by God and we would recommend him hundreds of times!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Kirill Samarits's reply:

Thank you so much!It was my honor capturing your family moments!I hope I see you soon in Greece, let's create something here!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/19/2018

Absolutely breathtaking!

I hired Kirill for photography of my rehearsal dinner and videography of my wedding in Greece. His work is stunning and my results were nothing less than extraordinary. We can't stop looking at our photos and showing them to our friends and family. Our wedding trailer is so perfect that even strangers have cried watching it. He is extremely professional and gracious. Out of all the vendors we worked with, my husband and I appreciated him and his team the most. My family was raving about them and how incredibly warm they were toward all our guests. His work speaks for itself. His style is unlike any other and truly unique. His talent is unmatched. He also hand delivered my footage while he was in New York! My husband and I really appreciate his commitment to us and to his work. I would recommend him a million times over.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kirill Samarits's reply:

Thank so much Laura! Now is my turn to cry haha.I really appreciate it and I'm more than happy to keep your amazing wedding alive. You and Nick are the perfect couple for me (and officially husband & wife ) . I hope you meet again soon.. and then I would love to go for photo walk with you and your amazing camera!

Award

Kirill Samarits Pricing

Kirill Samarits Price Rates

Kirill Samarits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount