133 5th Ave, Melbourne Beach, FL 32903 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wedideas.com

At Wedideas.com we specialize in the Highest Quality of Flower Reproductions: Natural Touch Flowers. These flowers are so realistic even to the touch, that we hear all the time "Nobody ever knew they were not real!"

We work very closely with Brides locally and online to create the Flowers of your Dreams!

We have a Design Studio you can visit in Melbourne Beach, FL. We serve Brides and Customers all over Brevard County and Orange County. We have been working locally for over 12 years.

We create bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower wands, baskets, centerpieces and many more arrangements custom designed for each customer. You can choose from hundreds of designs in our website or send us your ideas and inspirations boards and we will create a design just for you.

Call us for an appointment at
321.250.8191. You dream it, we make it!

dsc5191

Wedideas.com 5
Wedideas.com 6
Wedideas.com 7

Lyn · Married on 10/19/2018

I had really great help in getting flowers ready for my wedding. I am very pleased over all and glad I choose them. The flowers are beautiful and will really be rich and accent our colors black and red.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Wedideas.com 8

Tasia · Married on 09/14/2018

Great customer service! I asked to have a hidden Mickey in my bouquet and they delivered! I was referred by a friend and I'm telling anyone looking! Beautiful flowers!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Ara · Married on 09/01/2018

I didn't want real flowers for my wedding and during my research online I came across WEDideas. Let me tell you how amazing this company is. First they are super responsive on email and social media. I made a comment on one of their posts and within minutes I had a response from them. Even with the back and forth of determining what my flowers would look like they were very quick to respond. I also had to move up my delivery date of my order to be able to have the flowers in time for my bridal portrait, without any hesitation they moved up my order and got it to me a month before I needed them. These flowers are beautiful. I can't tell that they are fake and I even showed them to my friend, a daughter of a florist, and she could hardly tell. I am so happy with this company and I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Wedideas.com 9

Wedideas.com FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 92.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 58.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Rustic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedideas.com 1
    Free Toss Bouquet
    All orders over $250 will receive a Free Toss Bouquet!

• 133 5th Ave Melbourne Beach, Florida, 32903 See on map