Wedideas.com Reviews

Wedideas.com 7
  • Kathy

Kathy Koch · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful flowers!

We live in Chicago but had our wedding in Panama City, Florida on the beach. Since we weren’t there in person during the planning stages, I opted for faux flowers to make sure the colors would look exactly how we wanted. I ordered my bouquet, boutonnières, and a wreath for the arbor. Everything was beautiful and exactly how I pictured! I would definitely recommend them and am looking forward to holding onto my bouquet forever!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Wedideas.com 8
    Wedideas.com 9
    Wedideas.com 10
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/15/2019

Best Experience Ever!!!

I would definitely recommend them!! I ordered my bouquet and boutonnieres and then found out they could also do matching flower petals. My order arrived right on time and wrapped up so delicately my flowers were absolutely perfect! The colors were beautiful and everything came together wonderfully. I am so glad I found them on this site as well as etsy.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Wedideas.com 11
    Wedideas.com 12
    Wedideas.com 13

SaVannah · Married on 04/27/2019

My wedding

The bouquets/boutonnières/corsages for my wedding were so beautiful and looked so real! I hated the thought of spending so much money on flowers to only through them away at the end of the night. Now I can keep them forever and paid a fraction of the cost I would’ve for real ones!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Wedideas.com 14
    Wedideas.com 15

Caitlin · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful florals

Stefania did a WONDERFUL job for my wedding flowers. We decided to have a few things faux, with mostly real greenery and flowers. She knew exactly which things to order faux that would look the most real, or may have not held up that well in the sun/heat. She also stayed exactly within my budget and never pushed to go over. I would definitely recommend her for any event-she has a very tasteful and creative eye.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lyn · Married on 10/19/2018

I had really great help in getting flowers ready for my wedding. I am very pleased over all and glad I choose them. The flowers are beautiful and will really be rich and accent our colors black and red.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Wedideas.com 16

Tasia · Married on 09/14/2018

Great customer service! I asked to have a hidden Mickey in my bouquet and they delivered! I was referred by a friend and I'm telling anyone looking! Beautiful flowers!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Ara · Married on 09/01/2018

I didn't want real flowers for my wedding and during my research online I came across WEDideas. Let me tell you how amazing this company is. First they are super responsive on email and social media. I made a comment on one of their posts and within minutes I had a response from them. Even with the back and forth of determining what my flowers would look like they were very quick to respond. I also had to move up my delivery date of my order to be able to have the flowers in time for my bridal portrait, without any hesitation they moved up my order and got it to me a month before I needed them. These flowers are beautiful. I can't tell that they are fake and I even showed them to my friend, a daughter of a florist, and she could hardly tell. I am so happy with this company and I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Wedideas.com 17

Chantasy · Married on 08/19/2018

If you are looking for high quality, real-touch flowers, don’t look any further. I ordered all of my wedding flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girls headbands, mother corsages, etc) from here and I could not have been happier with the result. These flowers both looked and felt real and the quality was outstanding. Everyone was in awe that they were not real. These flowers were absolutely beautiful and I am so glad that we went with this company. The best part is that I was able to keep my bouquet and it now make a beautiful centerpiece for my dining room table.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2018

I lucked out by starting on Etsy to search for flowers thinking I would never find silk tropical flowers that look real... without spending hundreds of dollars. This was the first store I came to. I fell in love with one bouquet but because I had noticed turquoise calla lillies in another arrangement I had to ask if there'd be any way to add it. Not only did I hear back the same day...but I was prepared for the time it would take to make. Was able to add a boutonniere, flower pin for my hair...and a wand. I did order ahead of time...because they were perfect and if a problem happened we'd have time. But the flowers were even more perfect in person...so realistic. They knew exactly what I wanted. I felt like I could trust them...and they never let me down I was able to track my package when it shipped and about cried when I saw how beautiful they turned out. (I'm not that weepy over flowers usually...lol:)) even the groom couldn't believe they were silk. They deserve a zillion stars:) and anyone who wants amazing... breathtaking floral arrangements COME HERE...well worth the wait it takes to make them:)

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Wedideas.com 18
    Wedideas.com 19
    Wedideas.com 20
    Wedideas.com 21
    Wedideas.com 22

Sherry · Married on 05/25/2018

Flowers were exactly what we ordered and looked just like the photos. Everyone loved them, and having the bouquets as keepsakes is so nice for the whole wedding party. Plus they arrived earlier than expected so it was a relief to know we had them in hand and could rest easy. Loved working with this company, they really went beyond what they had to in order to accommodate us!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sally · Married on 05/15/2018

My flowers were made just as I asked and both bouquet and boutonnière were shipped so nicely I transported them that way to the ship that we got married on. They look and feel real and I received many compliments! Loved them!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Carol · Married on 11/11/2017

We received so, so many compliments on our flowers, boutonnieres, corsages and bouquets! Everyone asking where we got them from because they were so beautiful and well done! They were exactly what we wanted! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Beachy

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

We ordered all of the bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmens and fathers boutonnieres, mothers corsages from this vendor. They look amazing. Even with the downtime with the hurricane, they were responsive and very quick to provide my product before requested date. Love the flowers, so gorgeous! Perfect for our beach wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Wedideas.com 23

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Stef did an amazing job re: the bridal bouquet for my daughter’s wedding!! She was also very patient with the huge number of messages I sent to her describing how I wanted the bouquet to look. I was nervous designing the bouquet because my daughter didn’t share any input other than that calla lilies were her favorite flower - and since the bridesmaids’ bouquets were white calla lilies and roses, I wanted to add a variety of vibrant colors to her bouquet. I wish I had a photo to post on here of what my daughter’s face looked like when she saw the bouquet! She was extremely happy with the final product. The bouquet was so beautiful that I incorporated it into the decorations for the head table at the reception. Also, when I went to visit my daughter for Thanksgiving, I was happy to see that she had it displayed in her home - it looks very nice! I highly recommend using Stef for any of your wedding flower needs!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Wedideas.com 24
    Wedideas.com 25
    Wedideas.com 26

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2017

My experience was exceptional! They listened to my needs and exceeded my expectations. I got a billion compliments on our flowers. My bouquet was gorgeous - looks even better than in the pictures. The wrist corsages and boutonnieres were literally the perfect touch for our family at our beach wedding. Thank you so much! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to all. They look and feel real, plus you can keep them forever.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Megan and Jeffrey · Married on 07/06/2017

When my daughter said that she wanted to order artificial flowers for her wedding I was concerned. We went on the website for Wedideas and found lovely products with many reviews, some great, some not so great. But the great reviews outweighed the not so....we gave it a try and are we GLAD we DID!!! Super products and super fast delivery. No problems at all with any product, all bouquets and boutonnieres were PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I will attach a photo If I can figure out where to do so. Thank you to all of the ladies at Wedideas!

Sent on 07/12/2017
  • Rosina

Rosina · Married on 06/28/2017

Stefania and I worked over the phone and via email to get my order exactly the way I wanted it for my wedding. I sent her pics of what I liked along with a picture of my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. She sent a picture and tweaked the bouquets to my liking after I asked for another color of flower to be added to the mix. My bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, a toss bouquet, and 4 boutonnieres all natural touch delivered to my house and I almost cried when I opened the box. The flowers survived a trip from Cincinnati to Jamaica and then back to Cincinnati perfectly. My guests could not believe they were fake. I'm so happy with my flowers and now I have them to keep forever at home. You will not be disappointed just be specific and give yourself time to place the order. Thank You Stefania!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Cassie · Married on 05/26/2017

Excellent service, beautiful flowers. Loved the fact I was able to work directly with them to make sure they were exactly what I wanted. Also made me matching boutonniere's.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't say enough how stunning these bouquets are. My daughter (the bride) cried when we unpacked her bouquet...she was speachless. She's not an emotional person and she ALWAYS has something to say so for me to witness that moment of no words and tears...once in a lifetime that's for sure. These bouquets look and feel real and the colors are soooo vibrant! You'll LOVE your order!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Amy · Married on 04/21/2017

I cannot overstate how exquisite my bridal bouquet was. I got married in French Polynesia and didn't want to leave my bouquet to chance. I saw the design on Wedideas's site months prior and knew immediately that was my dream bouquet. It arrived in perfect condition and traveled well to the other side of the world with me. No one would ever have known it wasn't comprised of fresh flowers, but it easily withstood the hot sun through endless photos. My wedding coordinator at the Hilton Moorea loved it so much I gave it to her for her daughter's upcoming wedding. Something so lovely should be paid forward for sure.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Wedideas.com 27

Elana · Married on 04/04/2017

I found a bouquet that I loved on another website but got no response about ordering. I e-mailed a picture to wedideas.com and received a response within hours saying they could make something similar! There was no charge for a special order and they sent follow up emails including pictures before my bouquet shipped. Everything arrived exactly as described and pictured with time to spare before my wedding! If you don't see what you want, just ask and they can probably do it! I highly recommend their products.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Casandra · Married on 03/11/2017

When it comes to wedding planning, there are so many variables involved it can be so stressful! One thing I didn't have to worry about was my floral arrangements! From the initial consultation, they knew exactly what I was looking for without me being able to articulate it myself. Everything came out so beautifully and they were so helpful with any questions, concerns, and last minute tweaks I had! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for floral arrangements or even gifts from their adorable boutique!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Terri · Married on 03/03/2017

My daughter's bride bouquet was absolutely beautiful. She was married on a waterfront and the bouquet she chose was perfect for the setting. She was delighted with the prompt service and personal attention she received with her order. The flowers not only looked real, but felt real. We give WedIdeas five stars across the board because their product and service were top rate. We highly recommend WedIdeas. It was great receiving a quality product that was handmade right here in the USA!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/31/2016

DO IT! I know, I know.. How could fake flowers be as nice as real flowers? After receiving a sample of one of the white roses I went forward. I couldn't have been happier! My orchid and rose bouquets were beautiful. You could not tell, even by touch that they were not real. The cake topic of orange roses and green orchids was striking and made my wedding cakes pop! Now I have my flowers forever and the price was less than half of what I would have paid for flowers that would be long wilted. Oh, and Wedideas got those flowers to me on time despite the fact that there was a hurricane! Can say enough!

Sent on 11/07/2016

I was extremely nervous to order flowers online. I live in Hawaii and there is no shortage of florists here however I find real flowers to be a huge waste of money. I found Wedideas on etsy and fell in love with one of the bouquets... then I changed my mind about colors... and the overall plan for the wedding so I held off. My fiance and I decided on a more simple color palette and I went browsing again. I found an absolutely beautiful bouquet and sent a message to Stef to get pricing and what not. The first pictures I got back of my bouquets weren't quite where I wanted them to be so I contacted Stef about a few minor color issues. She was GREAT! She switched the colors and sent me new pictures. The shipping only took a week which was wonderful (Even though my wedding is still 5 months away I was eager). When the box got here I was so nervous (The box looked small for everything I had). I opened it and was pleased to see everything was packaged so carefully they took such great care of them. Oh and the flowers. WOW JUST WOW!!! I cried. They were more beautiful that I even imagined. The pictures didn't do them justice. Even the toss bouquet was amazing. My fiance's mom loved the Boutineer so much we are ordering a hairclip for her with the same flowers. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU to Stef and her team.

Sent on 02/09/2016