1000 Old Quarry Road, San Jose, CA 95123 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 4
  • Meet the Team

About Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings sits atop a hill, presenting you with panoramic views of the rolling hills and Almaden Valley in virtually all directions. Located at the Bay Club Boulder Ridge, this lavish wedding venue is a natural choice for happy couples in and around Santa Clara County.

Capacity

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings is a spacious venue suitable for up to 200 guests. Its functional ballroom design easily accommodates small celebrations as well as those that fill the space!

Venue Features at a Glance

• Capacity: Up to 200 Guests
  • Ceremony: Hilltop Site with an Intricate Wrought-Iron Arbor and Panoramic Views of the Valley
  • Reception: Upscale Ballroom with a Cozy Fireplace and Expansive Windows
  • Views: A Panorama of the Rolling Hills and Almaden Valley
  • Building: Luxe Golf Club with Earthy Styling
  • Dressing Suite: Convenient and Private
  • Photo Opportunities: Bountiful Indoor and Outdoor Options with Incredible Views Behind You
  • Outdoor Space: Spacious Cocktail Patio with Plush Seating and Valley Views
  • Indoor Space: Beautiful Ballroom with Contemporary Chandeliers and High Ceilings
  • Exclusive Use: Bookings Secure the Entire Event Space for the Duration of Your Event

Wedgewood Weddings provides couples with a choice of four all-inclusive packages so you can save time and cut out confusion. Every package includes indoor and outdoor event space, full planning services, catering, and essentials like a ceremony arch and furniture - basically everything you'll need for an easy and epic celebration. They also offer a selection of extras like a cake, bar, decor, officiant and more. Choose the package that meets your needs, then customize it how you like with extra services or fun add-ons. The Wedgewood Weddings team has realized that, for most people, this is the fastest and easiest way to create a fun event and cut out all the drama, hassle, and haggling!

Basic Services Include

• Reception
  • Final Send-Off Arrangement
  • In-House Bar
  • In-House Catering
  • Bliss Benefits - Exclusive Discounts on Wedding Services like Transportation, Hair Styling, Name-Change Help, and So Much More

And Logistics Like:

• Guest Direction on the Day-of
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wi-Fi & Audio Visual Equipment

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings Location

At the top of a picturesque road that leads into the Santa Theresa Hills, Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings is beautifully secluded yet easily reachable from Santa Clara, Alameda, Santa Cruz, or San Mateo Counties. This jaw-dropping venue finely balances each couple’s desire for a stunning experience that wows every guest with the need for convenience. Everything is wholly accessible; the ceremony site is only a short distance from the reception room. This unique venue attracts couples seeking a destination wedding as well as couples from San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Milpitas, Campbell, Cupertino, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Fremont, Santa Cruz, Morgan Hill, Saratoga, Coyote, Evergreen, Stanford, and Loyola.

About Wedgewood Weddings

Wedgewood Weddings is focused on creating joyful events with an easy planning process leading up. The company has nearly 50 venues from coast-to-coast and hosts thousands of once-in-a-lifetime events per year. Couples rave about how close they got with their planning team during the process, so each and every event feels extra special! Wedgewood Weddings offers venues that cater to every style of wedding, from rustic to elegant to historic to beachside. The company is renowned for its many five-star reviews, award-winning service, and outstanding reputation.

Call today to schedule your free walk-through where you can tour the venue, meet our amazing staff, and get custom pricing!

Follow Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings on

• Cinnabar Hills Golf Club
  • Fairview Crystal Springs
  • Hiddenbrooke Golf Club
  • The Club at Ruby Hill
Draped ballroom
boulderridge ceremonysite api christinecruz 2019 wedgewoodweddings 1 51 518110 157628270486782
Bridal Party

Real Weddings 10 Photos

19 Reviews for Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings

• Y

Yesenia Alvarez · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Flexible and on point sales team, gorgeous venue with beautiful views, perfect for the price!

From the very start, this team of sales reps were AMAZING to work with. We had a consultation in person (pre COVID) with the team, and still continued to shop around, as we didn't want to say "Yes" to the first venue we looked at. After a month of looking at other venues, we knew Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood was it for us, they just had the best deal and a GORGEOUS view you could not beat for the price. I called them back right away, crossing my fingers they still had our date available, only to find out, they saved the date for us without a deposit- who does that?! That was just the first time the team showed how much they truly care about making the wedding planning experience both easy and enjoyable.

The second time they wow'ed us, was when COVID hit. We heard other Wedgewood locations were postponing weddings, which we absolutely did not want to do because our wedding date was so significant (10.10.2020). But, the general manager, Angela, worked with us and rest assured we would be able to have a beautiful wedding on our special date. She proposed a split wedding, ceremony on our date and reception postponed to the following year (which were on board with, as we really wanted to keep our friends and family safe and did not want any in person gatherings). Angela was so professional in working out our package deal, we didn't lose or have to spend any extra money, it all worked out and we kept the same price package.

The Sales Team is outstanding!!! Lauren and Sierra both were extremely helpful all the days leading up to the wedding and especially on our big day. Lauren was very intuitive about my vision and easily coordinated with the accompanying vendors to stay on schedule during our wedding. Sierra was hands on, helping with the few in person guests we had, arranging and re-arranging decor, and also helped wrangle our 2.5 year old, while the B&G took photos. I have to say, the Sales Team/Wedding Coordinators are 100% there for you and it felt so genuine.

Although we had a very small COVID wedding, and didnt utilize their DJ, Bar, or Food Service, there isn't a doubt in my mind that those services too, will be outstanding to work with next year and I look forward to returning for our in person wedding reception.

Thank you so much to the Boulder Ridge Wedgewood Team for making a huge impact in our day. You guys have got all the details dialed in and I would highly recommend your services to anyone looking for a pain free all inclusive wedding package!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon Serper · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Excellent service and venue!

We are so thankful for the most amazing wedding. Even in the middle of a pandemic, our coordinators made us feel so supported and taken care of. Due to COVID, we decided to change venues with just 3 months left before our wedding. Zoe from Wedgewood Redwood Canyon was there with us from our first tour, and we were lucky enough to keep her for our wedding day once we changed venues. Lauren from Boulder Ridge helped take over with planning when we changed locations. Both coordinators were our rocks throughout the process and were there for us up until the very last, nerve-wrecking moments. I can't speak highly enough of them!

I’d definitely recommend Wedgewood because of their easy wedding planning process. They have a list of recommended vendors they include in your package, but it’s also SO easy to take any out and go with your own vendors. They don’t charge you random fees like many other venues and their pricing is reasonable! Plus, you have a coordinator with you through the entire process. They helped me along the way with details I would have never thought of.

I’d also like to talk about Boulder Ridge as a location. It was absolutely beautiful and I’m so happy to have had our wedding here. Our guests were in awe of the views and the sunset! The pictures you’ll get with the backdrops are stunning!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Elaine Chow · Married on 09/19/2020

The best venue ever!

Don’t waste anytime looking elsewhere. This is the place to have your wedding. FYI, long post, but read on because this venue deserves it! Included daytime and nighttime photos.

I had my wedding a few months ago and thinking about this venue, and more importantly the staff, still brings huge smiles to my face.

2020 has been hard for weddings - of course - but the venue was with us every step of the way. We booked this venue Nov 2019 for our wedding in Sep 2020. In spring during the height of COVID-19 shelter in place, we were contemplating canceling our wedding altogether. Our deposit was due May 2020 and we needed to make a decision. The venue was super accommodating and said we didn’t need to make a decision (or pay our deposit) until after the shelter in place was lifted.

In late Julyish, we had a call with Wedgewood prepared to cancel because we decided to have a small, intimate, wedding (immediate family and bridal party only - 14ish guests). We didn’t want to pay the minimums required by Wedgewood with this small party. On the call, Wedgewood said they were happy to waive the minimums if we wanted to keep our original date/venue. I was nearly in tears with joy - of course I said yes! With all the horror stories I’ve heard of venues not working with their brides/grooms, I was stunned with the graciousness Wedgewood extended.

It didn’t stop there!

After settling on many details, including socially distanced tables, etc. we were good to go. We used their “Blissful Benefits” to discover local vendors they had relationships with - & we found a lovely, affordable harpist! We would’ve never thought of that!

Our Wedgewood wedding captain/coordinators/superstars Sierra and Lauren were with us every step of the way. Even standing up for us in email communication. Look, no bride wants to be lectured. And that’s what happened. One of my vendors (my alpaca farmer - I wanted 2 alpacas at the wedding!) lectured me over email about having a wedding during COVID. I get her perspective & a simple decline would’ve been fine. However, that wasn’t the case - instead, some strongly worded emails came through from her. Lauren, Sierra, and their manager(?), jumped in on the email trail to defend my now husband and I to my great relief. Like what??? I was so impressed and was able to breathe. Needless to say, unfortunately, we had to cancel our alpacas.

The Wedgewood team continued to be right by our side. During our wedding rehearsal, someone from the country club interrupted us stating they needed to mow the lawn and refused to leave. Sierra and Lauren held their ground and firmly spoke to the guy to tell him he needed to come back to mow the lawn. (He was NOT pleasant and didn’t want to leave.) but they were able to get him out so we could finish our rehearsal!

& one more thing. We decided to add a zoom component to our wedding & hired a separate remote vendor to administer - basically, we used 4 iPhones on tripods which this vendor switched views (felt like a tv production almost). This added another layer of complication- Sierra and Lauren handled it with ease. They worked with our vendor to coordinate the camera angles, even helped turn our iPhone to get the right shot, and troubleshoot technical issues (which absolutely happened during the day of event - to no ones fault - it’s just 2020 you know).

On the day of the wedding, I realized that their was a miscommunication with me and our florist. WHERE WERE MY ROSE PETALS DOWN THE AISLE??? They were nowhere in sight. Sierra immediately remedied the situation ASAP, got her team to Safeway, bought up all the roses, peeled them and got them on the aisle just like I wanted.

I could go on and on. From the views (I mean come on, their AMAZING), to the appetizers and food (usually wedding food is average, but theirs was actually pretty tasty!!), to the awesome bartenders. Sierra and Lauren always kept a smile on my face. They are awesome and I was a lot. My “small, intimate, wedding” grew into a small intimate wedding/tv production. With every request, question and unexpected turn, Sierra and Lauren responded with friendliness, support, and most importantly, a warm and kind smile. Our wedding experience wouldn’t have been the same without them.

Also, remember the alpacas that were cancelled? Sierra and Lauren knew how much the alpacas meant to me so they saved some alpaca balloons from an event that happened right before mine and put them in my bridal suite as a surprise. It’s those small warm loving care in the details that makes this place the best. I intend on coming back for something - anniversary party, baby something who knows. But we’re coming back. & I hope you will support them, too.

Thank you Sierra, Lauren & Wedgewood team! See you soon ;) We hope you all are doing well!

From the husband: he’s glad we got it done. Very happy that we had the Wedgewood team we got to make it all happen. Would recommend to any of his friends that would get married! And he mentioned the Wedgewood team support is unparalleled.

Sent on 12/26/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings Pricing

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings Price Rates

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1995
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1595
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 995
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 995
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

1 Real Wedding

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 1
    Share the Love

Refer a friend to Wedgewood Weddings and you’ll both have something to celebrate. They get a $100 discount off their wedding*, and you get a $50 Amazon gift card when they book.

*Terms and conditions apply. Inquire for more details.

• Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 2
    Military Discount

In appreciation of the men and women of the armed forces, Wedgewood Weddings is proud to offer a military discount at all of our venues nationwide. All current active-duty service members receive 10% off their entire wedding package!

• Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings 3
    Exclusive Discounts on Services for Booked Couples

Take advantage of special offers through Wedgewood Weddings' Bliss Benefits program when you're booked with Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings! Enjoy exclusive discounts on wedding-related services like men’s formal wear, name-change help, honeymoon destinations, and more! Contact Wedgewood Weddings today to find out more about saving money with Bliss Benefits.

See More Deals

Team of Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings

Angela

Angela

General Manager

Leading the team at Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings is General Manager Angela O. Angela helped to open the stunning Boulder Ridge in the summer of 2018.

She leads a passionate team of wedding experts ready to help you make your wedding day indeed your best day ever. With their helpful guidance and detail management, your engagement is a stress-free experience!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1000 Old Quarry Road San Jose, CA, 95123 See on map
    844-285-5301 (Phone number)
    951-308-1900 (Fax Number)
    Daily 9 am - 12 am
    Location of (Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings)

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings?

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings includes:

• Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Specialty Beer
  • Specialty Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings for wedding events is known for:

• Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings for wedding events?

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings offer?

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings offer for wedding events?

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings offers the following services for wedding events:

• All Inclusive Packages
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings have available for wedding events?

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Altar/Arch
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in value and 4.5 in flexibility.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings offer?

Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings currently offers 2 gift promotions and 2 discount promotions for wedding services.