9 StoneTree Lane, Novato, CA 94945 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About Wedgewood StoneTree

Wedgewood Weddings StoneTree is an absolutely stunning wedding venue located in Novato, California. Added to the esteemed Wedgewood collection in June 2017, there truly is nothing quite like Wedgewood Weddings StoneTree. Known for affordably priced all-inclusive packages and phenomenal value, you'll quickly find your wedding planning experience to be a stress-free and unforgettably fun one! This gorgeous property offers all of the elements of a dream wedding experience. As you make your way to the venue, you'll see upon arrival what makes this a one-of-a-kind setting for your wedding day. From the incredibly picturesque outdoor ceremony to the luxuriously elegant grand ballroom, this property is in a class of its own. Make your way through the vine-covered walkway towards your ceremony, with panoramic views of Mt. Tamalpais and coastal range. Truly breathtaking! Your grand ballroom reception includes floor-to-ceiling windows with endless views, vaulted ceilings, and parallel ambience and sophistication - the perfect place to celebrate your special day with family and friends! The outdoor terrace provides a view of the golf course as well as Mount Tamalpais and the San Rafael hills. This is a lovely space for your ceremony or cocktail hour.

With over 30 years of wedding planning experience, you're sure to have the best day ever! From beginning to end, we're with you every step of the way making YOUR day perfect!

Follow Wedgewood StoneTree on

Wedgewood StoneTree 7
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/12/2018

Incredible

This place is amazing! Everything was perfect. The view was perfect, the building itself was beautiful, the food, the employees....and our guests raved about the food here. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Wedgewood StoneTree 8
    Wedgewood StoneTree 9
    Wedgewood StoneTree 10
    Wedgewood StoneTree 11
    Wedgewood StoneTree 12
    Wedgewood StoneTree 13

Wedgewood StoneTree's reply:

Hi Anna, Beautiful photos! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Shana · Married on 07/08/2018

The planners at StoneTree, Katy and Rachel, were exceptional! I could tell that they were really interested in making the wedding planning as simple and fun of a task as possible while providing us with support for everything we requested. As the wedding date approached they were both incredibly responsive; Katy even allowed me to intrude on her lunch break so I could vent about my nervousness. My stress level dropped immensely after talking to her... just ask my husband!

I would recommend Wedgewood StoneTree to my friends and acquaintances. I've even told some strangers about the fantastic service at StoneTree. I also have to give a shout out to Sue for helping me envision how the reception would look once the tables were arranged and decorated.

The venue is BEAUTIFUL. The pictures of this venue do not do it justice. It is versatile and can support rustic, classic, modern, simple or ornate weddings. I want to do it all over again, and that is not something many people say about wedding planning!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Wedgewood StoneTree 14
    Wedgewood StoneTree 15

Wedgewood StoneTree's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • F

Fabiana · Married on 06/23/2018

There are not enough words to express how happy we are that we had our wedding at StoneTree. When we first started looking for venues, StoneTree was the first place we looked. We went to several other venues to see what was out there and every time we said to ourselves, "It's just not StoneTree". Booking our wedding here was the best decision we could have made.

Katie worked with us during the entire planning process and was incredibly helpful, responsive, patient, encouraging, and so much more. She really listened to what we wanted for our wedding and helped make that become a reality. The days leading up to the wedding she was right on point with last minute details and kept everything moving forward. The day of our wedding she was there every step of the way. After the ceremony I saw her in the crowd and gave her the biggest hug because throughout all the months of planning together she became family in a way! With all that she has going on, she is able to make you feel like you are top priority, which is so cool.

The rest of the StoneTree team was just as incredible. Everyone went above and beyond to help execute our wedding. Everyone that I talked to greeted me with a smile and helped me in every way they could. This is an A+ team.

Aside from the beauty of this venue and the incredible staff/team that work there, the food is out of this world. I've been to many weddings, and I've been to even more events where the buffet food was just not good. That is so not the case here!!! I had people come up to me all night long to tell me how good the food was - I am still getting compliments almost three weeks later!! I don't know how they do it, but they provide quality 5 star food - for large groups. That is no easy task! The chef is top notch and will work with you to make sure you get the best food for your guests. Even the kids food was incredible!!

I could go on for days about how amazing this place is - do yourself a favor and check it out.

Wedgewood StoneTree Pricing

Wedgewood StoneTree Price Rates

Wedgewood StoneTree FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Krumbs Cakes
    Krumbs Cakes Wedding Cakes

As a vendor i have worked with StoneTree Golf Club for over 6 years. The location is one of the best in Marin County. If you plan an event you should certainly conisder the location. the management and staff are a delight to work with. I am looking forward to be working with the team again soon.

• Grant Avenue Florist
    Grant Avenue Florist Wedding Florists

beautiful venue...with a wonderful staff. highly recommended!!!

• Inn Marin
    Inn Marin Hotel Weddings

We love working with StoneTree Golf Club. We're the closest hotel at only 6 minutes away and we can work with wedding clients to provide transportation to and from their venue.

• 9 StoneTree Lane Novato, CA 94945 See on map
    4152096296 (Phone number)
    4154932185 (Other Phone Number)