Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings

3751 S Clubhouse Dr, Chandler, AZ 85248 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings

Wedgewood Ocotillo Golf Resort is a country club wedding venue located in Chandler, Arizona. If you are interested in a desert oasis setting in which to exchange your vows, this venue will definitely not disappoint. While you will be situated in the desert, you will be surrounded by lush golf course views everywhere you turn. The courses are highlighted with cascading stone waterfalls and plenty of shade trees. Not only is the landscape gorgeous, but this area is also known for its vibrant sunsets, which will surely add the perfect finale to your wedding. With this much natural beauty surrounding you, your unforgettable dream wedding at the resort awaits.

Facilities and Capacity
At the Wedgewood Ocotillo Golf Resort, couples will find a variety of both indoor and outdoor sites which can be used for the bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The interior features plenty of warm and cozy touches. There are lots of wood, stone, and exposed beams in the ceiling which add a lovely rustic touch. The venue is also filled with extensive windows to allow in natural light and scenic views. A grand ballroom is available inside and can easily accommodate up to 200 of your loved ones. Couples can also select from the various outdoor spaces. There is a stone wall, which offers a neutral backdrop for weddings of all styles. This space is situated right on a lawn area and provides a private setting in which to host your wedding. Scattered throughout the property are water features as well as a fire pit to keep your entire wedding party entertained.

The team at Wedgewood Ocotillo Golf Resort will truly take care of you and your guests leading up to and on your wedding day. The venue is known for not only its hospitality, but also its great value. You can choose from all-inclusive packages as well as have the team handle all your setup and cleanup needs so you can put all your focus on celebrating your love story. The venue also gives couples the option of choosing from a variety of event rentals ranging from audio equipment to furniture, to make planning the big day much easier.

Follow Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings on

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 5
Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 7

A · Married on 01/12/2019

I know this is long, but please read!

I know this is a long one, so I apologize in advance:

I do not even know where to begin with Wedgewood at Ocotillo’s review. When we got engaged and began hunting for the perfect place for our wedding, we swore we would NOT get married at a golf course. We were basically looking for a place that made you feel like you weren’t in Arizona, we wanted big green trees, maybe some water, something “special.”

When we met the staff at Ocotillo, we knew we had found that place. I met with Tiana, she showed me around the grounds and explained all of the options of location and decorations I could have. She listened to each of our crazy requests (potentially people movers, lawn games, crazy music, I think the only thing she vetoed was fire). Tiana made me feel like anything I wanted I could have (and she was basically right). After the tour, I sat down with Tiana and Natalia and we went over pricing and package options. I was shocked to hear that Wedgewood at Ocotillo would basically do as much or as little as we wanted, all within our budget. The part that made Ocotillo SO special for us was when I had to have the part of the tour conversation I had had with so many other venues. I explained to Tiana and Natalia that my Dad was sick, and obviously we were all determined that he was going to win his battle, but I needed to know what options I had if we had to move the wedding up, cancel, or push the wedding date out. Other venues had told us everything from “you will lose all your money” to “maybe you should look into wedding insurance because there is nothing we can do for you,” and the insensitive answers grew from there. Natalia and Tiana listened, told me not to stress about it, and we would cross that bridge IF we had to. I remember Tiana calling to check on me a few days later, and just the caring tone in her voice is what really pushed us over the edge. She genuinely seemed more concerned with how I was doing over if I was going to book with them. Needless to say, we booked our wedding with Wedgwood at Ocotillo for March 31, 2018.

On March 24, 2018, 8 days before our wedding, my Dad lost his battle. My mind was most definitely not on the wedding, I think a bridesmaid may have called to speak with the staff and tell them we needed to postpone the wedding. I am not really sure. What I do know is that they called my (now) husband and told him to just let them know when we were ready to talk about a new date. I received calls from the staff at Ocotillo that week, but not to discuss wedding details, they actually called me just to check in and see how me and my family were holding up. That. Was. All.

A few months later, we decided we should begin the process of planning again. I took a thank you note to the staff and received hugs from every person I had met in my previous interactions. I met the new general manager Daniell, and they basically let me pick up wedding planning where we had left off. We set a new wedding date for January 12, 2019 and Blayne (who had joined our wedding planning team in between our wedding dates) and Natalia continued to walk us through the process piece by piece. What we truly appreciated was their concern for my stress level and how I was handling starting this process again, this concern seemed to be more important to them than any payment deadline, vendor selection, color choice…they made our wedding planning about us!

Our wedding week finally came, and it was a very bittersweet time for us. Going through the emotional waves of planning after what we had been through, the staff again stepped in and held our hands through everything. Even down to changing my mind on decision regarding what to do about the Dad Daughter dance until the actual wedding date, nothing seemed to worry them. At the rehearsal dinner, they were patient with our chaotic and large family, walked us through things we hadn’t thought about (like who walks down the aisle when), and we were able to basically leave our decorations with Blayne and Natalia to set up for us the next day.

When I arrived the day of the wedding, everything was perfect! Our guest books in place, flowers and center pieces perfect, EVERYTHING was considered and completed. The months of planning seemed to be something of the past that day because Blayne and Natalia made our wedding look incredible! They walked us through everything the day of the wedding, bride brain mayhem included, and we were finally married! The staff makes this venue what it is, they make the Wedgewood at Ocotillo even more beautiful than the gorgeous lakes, the picturesque bridges and trees, and the roving hills of green that are in no shortage on the property.

The last thing I have to add, the week of the wedding, the staff even took on our last-minute request to surprise our family and friends with a big announcement at the reception. We wanted to surprise everyone that we had successfully gotten a surrogate to carry our first baby. Not only did we want to surprise with the announcement, we wanted to throw in a gender reveal (why not, weddings aren’t stressful enough as is, right?!). I initially approached Blayne asking for ideas for the gender reveal, and if it was ok if we added this little surprise in. From there, Blayne took the number of our friend who would be in charge of the reveal, and I did not hear another word about it. Blayne and our friend completely took the reins and when the night of the wedding came, the surprise and reveal was BEYOND perfect! We will be welcoming our Baby Boy the beginning of June!

I cannot say enough about the Wedgewood at Ocotillo, they took a situation that could have been more of a nightmare than it already was and turned it into something as close to a dream as we could ask for with what our year had served us. Thank you again to Tiana, Natalia, Blayne, and the entire staff at the Wedgwood at Ocotillo for helping make our wedding what it was. I cannot recommend this venue enough if you want to walk away from your wedding day feeling like you actually matter, and not like just another date in the books.

Love,
    Andreana & J-T Hallett
    01.12.2019

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 8

Justin · Married on 12/28/2018

Such a wonderful experience!

Wedgewood at Ocotillo Golf club were so fantastic to work with. Blayne and Natalia helped my fiancé and I have the perfect day. They were extremely helpful, wonderful with communication, and went above and beyond to make everything go perfectly! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and all of the vendors we used through wedgwood were fantastic. I couldn't be happier and am so thankful we chose to work with Ocotillo!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 10
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 13

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Justin! Awesome photos! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$10,230 - $15,118
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • China
  • Flatware

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings Price Rates

Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 595.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? February, March, April, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, May, June, July, August, September, December

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 1
    Why Wait to Celebrate Your Love?

Book and celebrate your wedding within four months and receive a $500 discount.

A short-term engagement comes with big-time savings. With our all-inclusive packages, you don't need to spend a year arranging all the details for your wedding. You're ready to start your life together now... So, why wait?

• Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 2
    Save Big. Celebrate in 2019!

Only a few dates left! Celebrate your wedding in 2019 and benefit from reduced pricing. Contact Wedgewood Weddings Ocotillo for details today.

• Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings 3
    Bliss Benefits Program Exclusive to Wedgewood BOOKED Couples
    There’s, even more, ways to save on all your wedding day essentials! Book your wedding with Wedgewood & take advantage of special offers available exclusively through Bliss Benefits! We’ve negotiated with national wedding brands & local retailers just for you, making your wedding experience that much easier & more affordable! SAVE ON THESE WEDDING DAY ESSENTIALS FOR UP TO $550 - $2,000 IN SAVINGS! Attire, honeymoon, transportation, stylists and more! Ask your consultant how!

• Bird of Paradise Weddings
    Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Absolutely stunning setting/venue for your wedding ceremony & reception! Wonderful staff to make your day exactly your dreams! I Love to say "I Do's" here! Highly recommend! Most Sincerely~ Montana Meadows Officiant/Minister for Bird of Paradise Weddings

• Drew & Megan Photography
    Drew & Megan Photography Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous venue! We absolutely loved shooting here, the coordinators were absolutely amazing and the wedding was so beautiful and fun. Love the bridges and green grass! (a novelty in Arizona!)

• Spin Doctors Djs & Karaoke
    Spin Doctors Djs & Karaoke Wedding DJs

Beautiful South east area venue . Elegant and beautiful surroundings.

• 3751 S Clubhouse Dr Chandler, AZ, 85248 See on map