weddingstylesbymichele

Bonita Springs, FL View map

Michele & her team provide in salon & on location services. Here to meet all your hair & makeup needs for before & on your special day. For all of SWF area.

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Photo Shoots

Every Day looks

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Brow/Lash Tinting

Sarah H. Married on 05/23/2020

Best Event Hair & Hairdresser!

I started out looking for someone to do hair for my wedding that was originally to be May 2020 and found Michele on Wedding Wire. I went for a trial and was so happy with the style we came up with based on pictures I showed her. Fast forward, we had to reschedule our wedding to Oct 2020 due to COVID and was so thankful Michele was available for our new date. Through these months, Michele also became my regular hairdresser. She is amazing at suggesting products and styles. On our wedding day, Michele was amazing with myself, bridesmaids, and Mothers. Everyone’s hair turned out to be beautiful! She is so good at taking pictures and turning it into a style that works for your type of hair and face. She also partners with a makeup artist, Nancy and they make a great team for your special day! I wouldn’t change a thing about how my hair and makeup turned out.
  • Caroline
    Caroline B. Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing Wedding day Hair!

Michele was amazing! She is so professional and kind and really listens to what your visions and wants are. She did my wedding Hair as well as my mom, sister, Aunt and niece. She was super flexible too even when I changed my vision a couple weeks before hand she delivered just the perfect results! I could not be happier with her!
  • Anaily
    Anaily Married on 12/24/2016
    Michelle is amazing to work with. I picked her for my wedding as she provided the most important piece comes to your location. She is flexible and I had to change her time she was willing to work with me. She showed up at my house on a holiday (12/24/16) with a smile when I sat down to get started I was scared as I didn't follow her instructions to have my hair dry as she requested (due to time constrain on my part). But, with a great smile and patience she took care of my hair and she did amazing. Very friendly and professional provided her genuine advice which was the best thing I did was to listen to her. I looked amazing all my guests where asking about my hair and make up. It lasted till the next day and I would recommend her to anyone who needs someone to come out to your location and work on a timely manner. Very well organized whit her tools. Love her work thank you so much Michelle.

OLD 41 Bonita Springs, FL, 34135
Location of (weddingstylesbymichele)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding