Chester, MD 21619 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings Your Way by Mary & Associates

It's your day! Let me design a wedding ceremony you have dreamed of, creating a custom ceremony to suit your desires and beliefs. My associates and I are non-demoninational ordained ministers who perform ceremonies in the Annapolis area, the Eastern Shore, Ocean City and Delaware Resort areas. Our ceremonies are from tradiitional to centemporary, multi-cultural and interfaith. ...

adff80fd26a9be4f 1394650178060 wedding at the oaks jenn and ben 002
adff80fd26a9be4f 1394650178060 wedding at the oaks jenn and ben 002
jessgrovernov10 2012

29 Reviews for Weddings Your Way by Mary & Associates

Brittany · Married on 04/11/2015

Mary is a great person to work with for your wedding! I've known her personally and professionally for several years, so when it was my turn to walk down the aisle, I knew I wanted her to be waiting at the end (with my future husband)! She worked with us back and forth to get the right combination of wording in our ceremony. She has a great personality and is very friendly to everyone she meets and will fit right in with your wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone! thank you, Mary!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Catherine · Married on 10/04/2014

Mary was incredibly helpful throughout the process and performed a beautiful, short and sweet ceremony -- just what we wanted! A few months before the wedding she met with us at her home in Kent Island to walk through everything so we knew what to expect and talk through all of our questions which put us both at ease. We were also able to customize our ceremony and she took care of everything so our marriage license was already returned to us when we got back from our honeymoon. Thank you for everything Mary!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kim · Married on 10/26/2013

Mary performed my wedding ceremony and did a fantastic job...it was exactly as I had imagined and hoped! My wedding took place about an hour away from where I live, so I actually didn't meet Mary in person until the day of the wedding - all of the details and conversations took place via phone and email. I really can't say enough good things about Mary, and I received numerous compliments from my guests, who also thought she did a fantatic job and performed a lovely ceremony. She provided me with numerous samples and templates to help construct a ceremony specifically for me and my husband. She was very responsive to my questions, ideas, and even last minute changes. If you're getting married anywhere on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, I would highly recommend that you check out Mary - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Weddings Your Way by Mary & Associates's reply:

Thank you Kim. It was a pleasure meeting both of you and performing your wedding ceremony.

All the best ,

Mary

Weddings Your Way by Mary & Associates FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 375.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 375.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

Real Weddings

• Dunks Photo
    Dunks Photo Wedding Photographers

Mary has been the officiant at many weddings, I have photographed. She is very organized, sweet and easy to work with! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone to marry them!

• Harbourtowne Resort
    Harbourtowne Resort Hotel Weddings

Mary is a delight to work with. She always gets to know the couples and relfects their personality in the service.

• Dennis Drenner Photographs
    Dennis Drenner Photographs Wedding Photographers

Mary is just the type of professional I love working with - someone who is kind, patient, and really listens to her clients and gives them a ceremony that is about them!

• Chester, 21619 See on map
    4432493183 (Other Phone Number)