Manhattan, New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Deals 1

About Weddings By Wayde

Weddings By Wayde is a Manhattan-based company that specializes in performing beautiful, honest wedding ceremonies for unique couples. Wayde's aim is to make couples feel special and comfortable, whether you are looking for a traditional and heartfelt ceremony or one with a little humour, Wayde will be there to deliver what you want.

Experience

Wayde Salmon has been involved in the wedding industry for over a decade and is certified with the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada. Wayde was successfully licensed in 2013 and since then, he has completed over 350 ceremonies.

Services offered

The services he offers include:

• Allow couples' own vows
  • Licensed
  • Premarital counseling
  • Vow renewals
  • Marriage certificate

How he works

Wayde works with couples to create a unique experience and will strive to make your wedding ceremony something special. Being humorous is a must; he wants to make sure you’re relaxed and smiling throughout the entire ceremony. He also finds time to give back to his community by volunteering at the local food banks and giving monthly to the Hospital for Sick Children, aka. Sick Kids.

Follow Weddings By Wayde on

Weddings By Wayde 4
Weddings By Wayde 5
  • Shannon

Shannon Lee · Married on 09/29/2018

"Your officiant was amazing!" - Reviews from all my wedding guests

Wayde’s delivery of my ceremony far exceeded my expectations. From the beginning, he was approachable, friendly, and had a great sense of humour. He takes the time to get all the details, personalizes the ceremony to ensure your vision comes to life, and always there to help with any questions or concerns. Wayde also has some great connections for travel and décor. Everything Wayde said at my ceremony was both genuine and sincere, and spoke to my husband and I.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Samantha Rice · Married on 09/23/2018

Wayde is the best!

I can't recommend Wayde enough - he made our ceremony so heartfelt and funny at the same time, he was literally the talk of our wedding! Every guest told us how awesome he was, how it was the best ceremony they had every witnessed and wishing that he had business cards so they could pass them on! He personalized everything to our tastes (he even asks if you would like him to wear any particular colour tie! So detailed!) and truly made our day feel so special. I am a really private and shy person and we didn't do what Wayde calls "love notes" (telling your future spouse how much you loved them before you say your vows) and opted for the traditional vows so I was a bit worried that I wouldn't have the "emotionally charged" and personal ceremony that I was really hoping for - but Wayde really made it happen (and I'm sure both of us crying through the whole thing also helped, happy tears I assure you!)

We met with Wayde 4 times before our wedding - once to hire him, once to finalize the details of our ceremony and twice to do some pre-marital counselling which he offers as well. We still have one more session to do since we couldn't fit it in before our wedding day, but I also highly recommend this additional service, Wayde really helps you focus on the marriage part of your wedding, at least for a few hours in the really hectic time leading up to your wedding day and he gives incredible advice.

If you're thinking of hiring Wayde at all, don't hesitate! He is incredible at what he does and you will not regret it. Thank you again Wayde!

Sent on 12/14/2018

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 749.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 345.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 125.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY