Pinewalk, Alpharetta, GA 30022 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by V

Weddings by V specializes in detail-oriented Wedding Coordination and À la Carte Planning services, giving you the flexibility to add-on to your package based on your needs.

Our packages are offered in Spanish and English and focus on the logistics of the wedding to ensure everyone is on the same page, everything runs smoothly, no detail is overlooked, and your vision is properly executed. For more information and to schedule a complimentary consultation, email weddingsbyv@gmail.com or visit http://www.weddingsbyv.com/.

Follow Weddings by V on

Couples
5e012852667ea19f 1486906555027 katie david all photos 0267

14 Reviews for Weddings by V

Adriana · Married on 02/10/2018

I truly could not have planned my wedding without Valeria. She made the entire process so easy and saved me hours of researching different vendors. Because she has worked with so many vendors before, she knows their strengths and was able to recommend the best vendors for the wedding I was trying to plan. Everyone she suggested was within my budget and did a wonderful job. Once we picked vendors, Valeria took over and handled everything from there. If you are a type-A personality (like me), you will love working with her because she is on top of it! If you aren't a type-A personality, you need Valeria to plan your wedding and make sure nothing falls through the cracks! She is the best!

Sent on 02/18/2018
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 10/27/2017

Choosing Val as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in the planning process! She is kind, professional, and has an incredible attention to detail. She is very organized and made sure that all the questions were asked and everything was in order before the week of our wedding so we could really take it in and enjoy. Val’s consistent communication between us and our vendors was key to making sure our day was everything we hoped for. We have heard so many great things about her from both our guests and other vendors. She is a pleasure to work and we could not have had the wonderful carefree day we did without her. We highly recommend Val with Weddings by V so you can enjoy your perfect wedding day too! Toni & Thomas

Sent on 11/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Val is the absolute best! I truly could not have planned our wedding without Val!! She is extremely professional and talented! I can't say enough about how much I truly appreciate her work and how wonderful she is as a professional as well as a person.

Thank you for everything Val!

Sent on 02/20/2018