Weddings By Silversilke

$1,250
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings By Silversilke

Let us be your eyes and ears in the distance

Our objective is to create and make for you the dream come true of the perfect wedding, being that helping hand a part of the development of that amazing wedding day.

It is our goal that your planning process is stress free, considering all your details from beginning to end making sure your wedding is flawless and memorable.

Our services:

- Full Service Planning

- Partial Planning

- Day of Coordination

- Elopement

- Budget Management /Venue and Vendor Selection

- Consulting

We are compromised with each couple, offering personal assistance to simplify the planning process and taking in consideration your expectations, your needs and your budget.  Must important delivering a beautiful wedding that you and your guests will always remember.

Please fill out my contact form for more information or call the number above.

"Let us be your eyes and ears in the distance"

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

I am so happy we chose Jeanette as our wedding planner. She was amazing! She Was very organized and great with communicating. She helped us find many of our vendors and followed through with them every so often. With hurricane Maria hitting PR, we were doubtful if to have our wedding there. But Jeanette assured us that everything will be fine by January and it sure was. We had the wedding of our dreams. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a thing. Jeanette was on top of everything. Before I knew it everything was set up and ready to go. She had informed all the vendors of the wedding itinerary and everything ran smoothly. I live in Miami and it was very easy to communicate with her if I had any questions during the planning. She gets back to you right away through email or text! She is an amazing person and very professional. Thank you so much Jeanette for your services! Great wedding planner!

Profile Picture Annike, 1/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I decided to hire a wedding planner to help coordinate the day-of wedding coordination and I'm so glad I hired Jeanette! She is extremely responsive and helpful. She knew all of the vendors I hired which put me at ease. She went to my wedding venue to meet with the catering manager and make sure all details were in place. I gave her photos of how I wanted the centerpieces, guest book, etc. set up, as well as the tables, and she made everything look so beautoful. And she dealt with all of my issues and helped me relax on more than one occasion throughout the process! You won't regret hiring Jeanette! Thank you for making my wedding day run so smoothly, Jeanette!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

I am so happy to have found Jeanette! She was in the list of recommendations from our wedding location at the Gran Melia in PR. As a bride trying to plan her destination wedding in PR all the way from CT, it is a little stressful to plan things from afar but Jeanette made everything easy. Anytime I had a question, I was able to text her and quickly get a response back. She knew so much about our venue and connected us to some really great vendors. I do not know what we would have done without her! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't have been able to do it without her help!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Weddings By Silversilke Pricing

Double Weddings
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I would highly recommend Jeanette, from Wedding By Silversilke to anyone on the wedding planning process. She is organized and very easy to work with. Her deep knowledge makes the activity flow as planned. Jeanette are always courteous, professional, and prompt. You won't be disappointed!

Passionate and dedicated wedding planner.

i Highly Recommend Silversilke weddings. is one of the best wedding planners in Puerto Rico Area, super talented and keep all vendors, bride & groom on schedule and calm!

Weddings by Silvesilke is fantastic company to work with and does an amazing job! They pays very specific attention to details, has a lot of great ideas and really knows how to plan all types of weddings. I would definitely recommend them when planning a wedding!

I have the pleasure to work with Silversilke. Love the organization during the wedding. Makes my work easier and more enjoyable for the bride. Definitely recommend Silversilke and his staff for your wedding.

Events