www.nyweddingsbylauren.com, La Crosse, WI 54601 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Lauren

Unique wedding ceremonies, renewal of vows and commitment celebrations for all kinds of couples on your special day. Whether you are planning to elope or celebrate with your entire circle of family and friends, I will help you create the ceremony that fits your wedding hopes and dreams. We will work closely together to design a personalized ceremony that fulfills your vision for your important day. Whether you plan a celebration for one hundred guests or I meet you in a local park or at your home, I will be there for you throughout the process of designing your ceremony all the way through the “I do’s.” For more information, please see my website which includes package descriptions and prices at www.nyweddingsbylauren.com.

nickandkim
JIMG3117
nickandkim
JIMG3117

29 Reviews for Weddings By Lauren

Deb · Married on 06/24/2016

Lauren was absolutely amazing for us!

• Y

Yajaira · Married on 03/14/2015

“I would recommend Weddings By Lauren to anyone. From our first conversation, she made us feel confident about working with her. Through out the entire process she was easy to get a hold of and always responded quickly to any emails that we sent. She was supportive and pleasant and easy to work with… I received numerous compliments on the ceremony and her beautiful words, she capture our love story in such way that everyone in the room had tears in their eyes. She’s wonderful.”

I couldn't have asked for more and would recommend her to any couple.

Having Lauren as our officiant was the best thing that could have happened for us! We planned our wedding in about a month and Lauren was there EVERY step of the way. (Even with the time crunch) She made everything so easy and enjoyable for both of us with writing our vows. Not only is she amazingly talented with her work but she is also a wonderful person to be around. We finally got to meet her on our big day and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Weddings By Lauren FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination