Little Chute, WI 54140 Map · Phone number

About Matrimony Mike

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and excited you are considering me for your big day!

A little about me...

I am a father to an amazing little boy and a husband to the most beautiful woman in the world. I've had the honor to be officiating weddings for almost 5 years now. I am a die-hard Packers fan, big dog lover, and a below average golfer. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. Bringing humor into every situation is a true passion of mine, especially at a wedding. I know how much is on your plate during this crazy time. That said, my goal is to make this the easiest part of your wedding/ceremony process.

Feel free to email or call for any questions and / or pricing. Thank you for reading and I look forward to meeting the both of you.

Congratulations & Cheers!

Matrimony Mike 1
Matrimony Mike 2
Matrimony Mike 3

Chrissi · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome! Professional and fun!

Mike had everyone laughing and asking about him afterwards. He was professional and checked in with us. He kept things moving and stress free for us. Highly highly recommend! Made the day perfect!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2018

The most personable Officiant you will ever have!

Mike is the greatest Officiant you could ask for! He is funny and easy going and family oriented! He is ready to go whenever the couples are! We had a very laid back wedding and so he got to be himself and he fit right in! If you are having a formal wedding he would be great for that as well, he is great at being whatever the Bride and Groom need him to be! Mike had a great way of making things fun and not making us feel like we were just a routine and in his schedule for the day, it felt like we made a friend! He popped a beer with my dad, talked to the guests and was just amazing! We got so many compliments on him and will forever recommend him!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Matrimony Mike 4
    Matrimony Mike 5
    Matrimony Mike 6

dylan · Married on 09/30/2018

Mike was an awesome person to work with. Such a nice guy, very smart and respectful! After my wedding i had so many people ask for his number to do their upcoming weddings. i highly recommend him, he made are day very special!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Matrimony Mike FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? WI