Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings by Judy

I am an Ordained Minister and Marriage Officant, who is registered in NYC.

I will help you create the perfect wedding ceremony that reflects the personal values and or spirituality that you both share.

I perform all types of wedding ceremonies including Civil, Non-Traditional, Traditional, Religious, Spirtual, Interfaith, or Non-Denomiational.  I also perform same sex marriage.

I can incorporate so many things in a ceremony.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Photos
Customized Vows (4)
No Denomination (3)
Non-religious (2)

Judy is one of the best decision we had planning our elopement. She's very professional and very responsive to all the inquiries and requests we had. She's very friendly that you almost felt like you've known each other for ages. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Marie, 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy did an awesome job! Considering how little time we had as we flew in the week of, she was very flexible.

Profile Picture Alejandra, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I, were pretty sure we wanted to use Judy as our Officiant just from the reviews (and price!). However, after speaking to her, we were POSITIVE she was the perfect choice. Judy is AMAZING. She didn't just show up, and read a piece of paper. She is very, very personable. Not only was she early for the ceremony, she was able to spend some time with each of us. Both making sure we were okay ( which was much needed in such an overwhelming moment), and giving us a run thru of how things would go and what to expect. She did the same with our parents, groomsmen, and bridal party.. Judy took small points from our previous conversations to make our ceremony personal. I was completely amazed by that. It was if she has known us, our whole relationship. Judy is accommodating, extremely helpful, and an EXCELLENT Officiant. We couldn't have chosen anyone better for such an important day of our lives. We're glad she was available for our date and time.. ( Did we mention we started searching for an officiant only a month or so before the ceremony..?) We would Most Definitely Recommend Judy!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/9/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1373487398950 20130707185039

Military Discount

$1,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Discount for the men and women of the arm forces and our veterans.
#WW99521e21e8834620