67-45 Kissena Blvd 4A, Flushing, NY 11367 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Judy

I am an Ordained Minister and Marriage Officant, who is registered in NYC.

I will help you create the perfect wedding ceremony that reflects the personal values and or spirituality that you both share.

I perform all types of wedding ceremonies including Civil, Non-Traditional, Traditional, Religious, Spirtual, Interfaith, or Non-Denomiational. I also perform same sex marriage.

I can incorporate so many things in a ceremony.

Follow Weddings by Judy on

Weddings by Judy 4
Weddings by Judy 5
Weddings by Judy 6

Marie · Married on 10/23/2017

Judy is one of the best decision we had planning our elopement. She's very professional and very responsive to all the inquiries and requests we had. She's very friendly that you almost felt like you've known each other for ages. I highly recommend her.

Erik · Married on 10/22/2017

Judy went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our event was perfect. We spoke with her a few times via phone from Texas to figure out specifics. On the day of our wedding, she arrived promptly and fit right in with everyone. She is extremely personable and fun to be around. Our wedding party loved her 'service' and the feedback was that it was hip, relevant, and perfect mixture of funny and serious.

The value she brought at her price-point is second to none. Paying her was easy (2 payments through Venmo), and there were no issues whatsoever.. I would recommend Judy 100% and grade her A+.

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2017

My husband and I, were pretty sure we wanted to use Judy as our Officiant just from the reviews (and price!). However, after speaking to her, we were POSITIVE she was the perfect choice. Judy is AMAZING. She didn't just show up, and read a piece of paper. She is very, very personable. Not only was she early for the ceremony, she was able to spend some time with each of us. Both making sure we were okay ( which was much needed in such an overwhelming moment), and giving us a run thru of how things would go and what to expect. She did the same with our parents, groomsmen, and bridal party.. Judy took small points from our previous conversations to make our ceremony personal. I was completely amazed by that. It was if she has known us, our whole relationship. Judy is accommodating, extremely helpful, and an EXCELLENT Officiant. We couldn't have chosen anyone better for such an important day of our lives. We're glad she was available for our date and time.. ( Did we mention we started searching for an officiant only a month or so before the ceremony..?) We would Most Definitely Recommend Judy!

Weddings by Judy 7

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 0.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 65.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Judy 1
    Military Discount
    Discount for the men and women of the arm forces and our veterans.

• 67-45 Kissena Blvd, 4A Flushing, NY 11367 See on map