5625 Arville St. Ste. E, Las Vegas, NV 89118 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings By Dzign

Weddings by Dzign, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a unique boutique that offers wedding planning and event design services for all clients. The company endeavors to provide services that stand out from traditional service, working around each client’s needs and desires in order to evoke powerful emotions for guests and couples alike. Weddings By Dzign works to transform everyday venues into truly extraordinary spaces, crafting wedding experiences that are uniquely personal and striving to relieve the burden of stress from all clients.

Services Provided
Weddings by Dzign provides a wide range of floral services, offering styles that include classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, tropical, country and nautical designs. Floral arrangement options include aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, flower crowns, table arrangements, and single flowers. Further, Weddings by Dzign provides additional services including:

• Consultations
  • Venue visit
  • Event design
  • Delivery, set up, and clean up
Follow Weddings By Dzign on

Weddings By Dzign 7
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/11/2018

Everything I dreamed of

I could not have dreamt up a more perfect wedding for myself; everything I wanted, ByDzign was able to do, and all within our budget! Lucia was so helpful in working with us on prices, and even after my husband and I made a few changes, she was flexible in allowing us to do so. We received so many compliments on all of the floral, the giant Connect Four and cornhole, and the especially the custom decal on our dancefloor. Thank you so much for the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Weddings By Dzign 8
    Weddings By Dzign 9
    Weddings By Dzign 10
    Weddings By Dzign 11
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 11/05/2018

Perfection!

We were recommended to them through our wedding venue due to a really poor experience with another floral company we were originally going to use. I had initially heard of them through Instagram so I was actually quite excited. We sent Lucia our proposal from the previous company & made our revisions and she had it corrected on the first try! Considering the hassle we had with the previous company, I knew we were headed in the right direction.

On the wedding day, they had all our personals delivered to our hotel on time. The bouquets, boutonnières & wrist corsages were amazing! My bouquet was much more beautiful than I even imagined!

Before we got to our reception, I was a bit anxious to see how our arrangements would turn out but they NAILED IT!!! I asked for a modern, simple & clean look w/ the floral arrangements. And it was all so perfect! Our guests took all our arrangements home! And have continued to post with the flowers still alive over a week later!

I could go on forever about our happiness with them! They were prompt to reply, kind, and a reasonable price!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Weddings By Dzign FAQ

Real Weddings

• Las Vegas DJs
    Las Vegas DJs Wedding DJs

I have been working with this company now for 9 years. This company can provide just about anything for your wedding from flowers, Linens, custom centerpieces, décor, entertainment etc.. All the staff work hard to make your event perfect. I love working with this company and recommend them highly.

• B Sweet Candy Boutique
    B Sweet Candy Boutique Wedding Caterers

Great company to work with and their showroom is unmatched! They have anything and everything needed to make a wedding or event spectacular. It's always a pleasure to work with them.

• 5625 Arville St. Ste. E Las Vegas, Nevada, 89118 See on map
    702-872-3112 (Phone number)
    7025025993 (Other Phone Number)