Sumthing Blu Weddings

Hollywood, FL View map
$1,599 Most Popular Price

$1,599 Most Popular Price

Sumthing Blu Weddings is a professional wedding videography service, based in Hollywood, Florida, that aims to capture your wonderful wedding journey in cinematic style. This company prefers to take a non-invasive approach to capturing your special day, letting your event unfold naturally in order to capture the authenticity of your story. The result is a professional and personal highlight reel that depicts the love and happiness of your wedding celebration.

The Sumthing Blu Weddings videography team have a wealth of experience within the TV and movie industry and they bring the same big-picture attitude to capturing your special occasion. Your wedding video can be shot in HD or 4K to ensure you receive a crystal clear picture. Sumthing Blu Weddings offers a variety of wedding videography packages to suit your needs, with most including two videographers and up to four cameras to ensure that no special moment is missed. All packages provide couples with the raw, unedited footage of their day as well as the final product. Optional extras include a 40-minute wedding film, drone footage, and blu-ray delivery.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$799

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,599

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
    Heidi Married on 03/03/2018
    Where do I begin? I am so grateful to Wedding Wire for being the vehicle that led me to find Michael. I was recommended several other videographers but I like to follow my intuition and I knew I had not found "the one"... until Michael. He was a bliss to work with, was very responsive in his email communication, was spot on punctual, was willing to work with my budget, and also made a great team with my photographers. They worked hand in hand to make my day perfect and capture all the best moments. Fast forward a month and we are now working on our wedding video which we absolutely love!! I am grateful to be able to relive my special day through Michael's artistic conceptualization of my video. Thanks so much Michael.. you're a little gem to be found!
    Valeria Married on 01/06/2017
    Excellent service, he included in the video everything we had on the list and was great providing feedback in the editing process of the video. All in all, Michael facilitates the whole experience and delivers an excellent end result!
    Nashira Married on 07/27/2016
    Michael is very kind and super pro. We have precious memories in a video thanks to him.

Deals

Sumthing Blu Weddings 1
Exclusive
Sumthing Blu Weddings 2
Discount

Free hard drive to store all your free raw footage to relive your memories forever.

Pricing

Sumthing Blu Weddings Price Rates

2350 N. University Dr #8273, #8273 Hollywood, FL, 33024

9am-10pm
Location of (Sumthing Blu Weddings)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding