SERVING BRIDES NATIONWIDE, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About Wedding.Orders.com

See what your invitation will look like before you purchase! Browse over 1,000 invitations by theme, color, budget, or vendor then request a FREE sample, order a FREE catalog, or place your order directly online. When placing your order, you will have the opportunity to view your invitation online with your choice of wording, ink color, and typestyle.

All of the invitations featured on Wedding.Orders.com include mailing envelopes and are professional printed with raised ink, with the exception of photo invitations. All photo invitations are printed using a high-quality flat ink process. As you are browing invitations, be sure to save your favorites to your own invitation gallery. Sign up to become a member of wedding.orders.com to create your gallery to share with family and friends.

Finally, at Wedding.Orders.com we are the invitation experts, here to serve you! Whether you are searching for a specific invitation design and don't know where to begin or you are looking for a favor item that you saw at a friend's wedding, we can find it for you. Save time and e-mail us at service@wedding.orders.com, we will quickly respond directing you to the item.

To be notified of upcoming wedding sales and promotions - including our SEMI-ANNUAL INVITATION TRUNK SHOW, be sure to sign up to receive e-mails from Wedding.Orders.com

WW ANN1
wotile
WW NEA1

21 Reviews for Wedding.Orders.com

lacey · Married on 08/01/2009

Our invitations were perfect! What a great website!

Sent on 09/02/2009
  • I

Kim · Married on 05/16/2009

I am a graphic designer by trade, and I really wanted to design all my stationery myself and just have them all professionally printed. Invitations was the one item I got at the very last minute because I couldn't decide between printing my own, ordering letter press, or just falling in love with something I didn't think to design. I took too long to design and print my own invites, and began the search at wedding orders.com. I wanted something to match the eggplant purple color of my bridesmaid gowns, and something that I could customize the font style and wording on. The whole process at wedding orders was very easy... I selected a dogwood & script invite, and got to preview everything before it was printed. They give you the opportunity to order rsvp cards w/envelopes (pre printed in matching font you choose) and all your other stationery for the day. When I received my invites and rsvp's, they were packed very snugly inside boxes and tissue, and looked BEAUTIFUL. Elegant and classic, but very 'my' design style, ordering these saved me over $900 and who knows how much time.

We wanted orignal, classic, and informal (garden wedding), and we found many to choose from from this vendor! Their turn around time is also amazingly fast, and they keep you updated as to where your invites are!

Sent on 06/08/2009

Linda · Married on 10/18/2008

everything was made very easy and all found on one site or related sites for invitations, thank yous, save the date announcements and some favor accessories too!

Sent on 01/28/2009