Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

About Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

Hello my name is Laila Alieh and I want to help my brides start shreddin for the weddin.

Congratulations on Your Upcoming Wedding!! Now lets Start Shedding for the Wedding.

Can you believe it? You are getting married! As a wedding fitness coach, I believe your wedding is a special day that you will remember and cherish forever. That is why it is so important to have someone around to help you feel beautiful inside and out, and to help you live a long, healthy life with your partner by your side.

With all the stress of planning a wedding - from selecting the flowers and cake, to booking the venue and photographer—we often forget about the well-being of the bride and groom. And let’s face it—the attention is going to be on the bride. That’s right, ladies! I’m talking about you.

As your personal Wedding Fitness Coach, my mission is to:

• Help you get fit and sexy for your special day
  • Stay focused, accountable and healthy
  • Simplify the conditioning process and make it a fun and exciting experience
  • Establish a realistic, stress-free fitness goal while you plan the rest of your wedding
  • Serve as an unbiased shoulder to cry on and help you focus on enjoying your engagement, wedding day and happily ever after.
  • Bridezilla Prevention: You think it won’t happen, but trust me—it will happen if you do not love yourself, or if you are unhappy with how your wedding planning is going.

As your online and personal Wedding Fitness Coach, I will provide the following services for my lovely brides:

• Initial Phone Consultation
  • Access to My Private Support Group
  • Daily Motivation, Plus Helpful Tips and Tricks
  • Unlimited Talk Access Via Phone, Email and Text
  • Deadline Management and Progress Tracking
  • I’ll also help you find the perfect dress that fits your body type and your fitness goal! (If you haven’t already found the perfect dress, of course.)

Here is video about How I became a wedding fitness coach.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Indianapolis

Follow Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh on

8 Reviews for Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

Working with Laila has been such a fun journey. Although short-lived for personal reasons, she gave me tools to be healthy for the rest of my life! It was so great to have somebody there to give me motivation, advice, and an extra listening ear. Before working with Laila, I was stressed out and did not know where to even start to get healthy. I was not aware of my body being unequal in its strength proportions, and I was also not aware on how to eat for my body. When I got engaged and after a summer of constant running around and unhealthy eating, I decided to change my lifestyle and diet for the better! I saw Laila at a bridal show and I just knew that it was my time to start. After beginning, the first thing I noticed was my energy and mood; it was hard at first to stay away from my sugar cravings, but now my energy has improved and I’m so proud of myself for being able to say “no” to unhealthy eating at the right times! I feel more confident in myself, and Laila’s motivation made it easier than it would have been on my own. Overall, Laila has an amazing, upbeat personality, and her program is tailored to truly give you the tools to lead a happier, healthier lifestyle. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with her, and I know I will continue to utilize all the tools and advice she has given me.

Profile Picture Mercedez , 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVE Laila! She's an amazing woman and coach. She's very thorough in her coaching and gave 110%. When I meet Laila, I was living an unhealthy life- I felt so bad in my own body, my energy was down. Did I mention I'm a BRIDE and my wedding is in Feb 2018. This is my first coaching via online and it worked out well, Laila was a click or phone call away. She sent me an encouraging message on a daily. I was going through so many life changes and she was there for me. Apart from nutrition and exercise, your metal wellbeing is equally important- she helped me in that way also. She sincerely cared for me. Sometimes I didn't do my work or eat well and having someone else you report to kept me accountable. I felt- not only didn't I want to let myself down but Laila! She was my Jiminy Cricket in my ear lol!
I did lose weight and inches, around 8lbs. I enjoyed the workouts from the convenience of home and phone. Laila gives you ALL the tools. Guys, she keeps you accountable. I love her and hope she will touch more lives and BRIDES through her coaching. I left with the tools and knowledge to get back on track to a healthy lifestyle. I completley and totally recomend Laila for a Wedding Fitness coach .

Profile Picture Jannette, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laila and I met at a business networking event and immediately I could tell how passionate she was about helping others and it made me want to reach out to her. I contacted her so that we could get to know each other and pretty quickly into the conversation I realized she had something that I needed. I had been struggling for many years to find balance in working out, taking time for me to eat healthy and still taking care of my family. I needed accountability and structure in my health and wellness. Immediately, Laila and I went to work together with workouts she planned for me and then later with nutrition and portion control. The daily check-ins from Laila were critical. I knew she was going to be texting me and I had to tell her exactly what I was doing. It made me get up in the morning when I didn’t want to and pushed me through when I didn’t feel like it. Finding time for me within my family’s busy life was challenging; as having a business of my very own along with three very active kids in many sports. Which means, I am on the go all the time. That became the challenge, to find the time to workout and still eat healthy while on the go. Laila was a critical piece to all this craziness. She gave me so many great suggestions on meal prep and planning ahead, and after the first couple of weeks I started noticing less bloating throughout my body and my clothes started to fit better. The monthly measurements and photos along with weekly coaching calls really were significant in being able to see the changes that were taking place. I have always been pretty healthy, but with finding less and less time, I have not been focused on being consistent. This is something Laila helped me to implement and continue in my busy lifestyle. While working with Laila, over a course of 6 months, I was able to finally lose 8 pounds, 15 inches and 6 percent body fat. Getting me back to my normal healthy weight again. I truly valued the time and energy Laila put into coaching me and r

Profile Picture Angie, 12/30/17, 1 Review