Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

Carmel, Carmel, IN 46032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh is a personal wedding fitness coach based in Carmel, Indiana and servicing clients in the surrounding area. Laila Alieh helps her clients channel the stress of wedding planning into focus on their own health and well-being, and offers helpful services that are centered on your wellness, motivation, and fitness. Laila will help you to stay focused, accountable, and healthy, and will help you achieve your wedding fitness goals to feel your best on your wedding day.

Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh offers personal and online wedding fitness coach services, and makes it her mission to help you feel beautiful on the inside and out through your wedding journey. As a professional fitness coach, she makes fitness and conditioning a fun, exciting experience, and will help you to establish realistic fitness goals while you plan the rest of your wedding. She also offers her clients with unwavering support, and focuses on helping you enjoy your wedding process from beginning to end. Laila offers consultations for you to discuss your fitness goals and wellness priorities, and also provides unlimited phone and email communication. She will customize your workout schedule, meal plans, and organizational sessions to coordinate with your schedule and wedding deadlines. Laila Alieh’s wedding fitness coach services include:

• Consultations

Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh 7
  • Annelies

Annelies Van De Walle · Married on 02/09/2019

Happy Fit Belgian Bride thanks to Laila

When I asked for Laila’s help, I thought I was healthy and fit, but felt weak and unhappy.
    The breaking point happened one day at the gym training, I was lying on the ground without strength to get up again, thinking about the empty fridge at home. After work I went straight to the gym, after training all healthy restaurants were closed. I would rather not eat than eat unhealthy food those days. Still I didn’t see much improvements, even gained fat percentage.

I heard and read so much about eating more protein, using protein powder, but couldn’t see the wood for the trees. So many recipes fighting to be the best choice. I had no clue how to start this change, how to find time for cooking. The weak hangry feeling impacted work, relationships, everything. I couldn’t focus because I was thinking about food. So I really needed help to change.

The beginning was such an eyeopener, it wasn’t hard to start a meal plan. The knowledge gave great strength. I knew I had a smoothie ready after working out. In the morning I did some shopping in the fridge for lunch and dinner. I was so excited, totally loved it! The biggest challenge was to eat more... vegetables and protein. :D

Very soon, after a month or two, the changes became visible too. Such a nice feeling, looking at the pictures and seeing small significant changes. Suddenly some clothes became good-looking instead of average. But the most happiness comes from the stable fat percentage. I believe it is possible to stay like this forever. I can live comfortably like this.

The change wasn’t always easy. Some weeks I finished all the prepped food before the next cooking day. I love chocolate and ice cream and wanted to eat it everyday when work was stressful. That is where Laila’s help was crucial. She helped me with new ideas, quick fixes, motivation. She’s always so positive. When one day wasn’t perfect, she would point to the next day as a new start. But she’s didn’t go easy on me, kept reminding me of my own goals. I learned so much, much more than only advice about food, it was life advice.

You don’t always realize how important your health is in your life, but it’s the basis of everything. When you are strong, you can focus on work, take care of others, have fun in sport. When you are sick, you can’t do anything. Don’t wait until you get sick, start learning how to stay healthy now. Why do we spend so much time learning for our career, but don’t prepare for a healthy life. I feel blessed for Laila’s exceptional coaching and can’t believe how I survived before. I changed and it’s great.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh 14
    Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh 15

Natalie Waters · Married on 09/13/2018

The Perfect Plan for Busy Mom

I decided to work with Laila as my coach because I really wanted to embrace what Laila does. I had a very busy lifestyle and I thought that it was just time to make a change and have better worklife balance.

My biggest challenge was that I was working so much. I have two very active children and just wasn’t finding the time for myself and my husband to develop healthy habits in our lives.

I decided to make a changed for many reasons. My father had not been well and my husband had a health scare. I wanted my life to turn out differently and I wanted my family to be healthy. My son was also facing bullying in school due to his weight. I realized that this is my responsibility to fix this. I decide to be healthy for myself and lead by example in hopes that my family and future family would benefit from my time working with Laila.

My goals were to organize my time better, lose some weight, lead by example to lead a healthy life style. My experience working with Laila was in the beginning was very challenging. I have a bit of a busy life and we had a lot of tasks to do in the beginning by clearing out my cupboard , writing down my goals, shopping differently, taking notes, working out to an exercise plan. It was very overwhelming. However, I am so glad that I made the time and stuck with it because once those things that were overwhelming in the beginning became a habit, I don’t even think about it. It is now just things that I do.

The results for me have been more than what I have expected. I haven’t been doing this journey very long, yet in a short amount of time, I can see a difference in how happy I am, how I feel. My family is reacting to what I am doing. We are all have smoothies every single day. My children use to eat bread after swim practice and now they are eating smoothies and healthy snacks. I just think as a family my goals have become their goals.

I really liked working with Laila because she is very thorough with what she does. If I ever had a question or am having a busy week and I just needed to adapt a bit, nothing was ever a problem. She always worked with my schedule, always had an answer to a question and if she didn’t have an answer she would look it up and give me suggestions. If I was having a bad week or didn’t have a lot of time, she would give me time yet keep my accountable. When I was feeling down, she would pick me back up and give me words of inspiration and I felt it. She is really an amazing person and I am glad to work with her.

My advice is to those who are looking to follow a health and fitness journey with Laila is to really understand your reason for doing it. Ask yourself “why?” Why are you on this journey? Why do you want to press play? Why do you want to be fit and healthy in the first place? Have that reason because within your journey, you will face obstacles and things where you want to give up. Then you need to go back to that reason. If you have the reasons and keep coming back to reasons you will stay on track and never want to give up.

Having help by hiring a health and fitness coach to support your journey, there is an investment involved. You have to ask yourself if can you afford it, but I think for me my question was “can I afford not to?” If I do not pay for this journey and not invest a little money I could end of in the hospital and that will cost a lot more.

There is so much risk out there now and we are in a world today that doesn’t care about our health. We need to step up as mothers & wives to take control of our lives and step up. As a mother I have learned healthier ways to reward my children. Not through junk food but by teaching them healthy life long habits and keeping them out of harms way.

In the time I have worked with laila I have lost: 3kg, 36 cm 11% body fat.

What I like about Laila’s program is that is is not a quick fix. Yes we set some goals for a 6 month period but it doesn’t stop their. If you didn’t achieve this goal exactly don’t get discouraged because what she is teaching you is a long term solution. Not a short term diet and go back to square one.

Stick with the program, learn the habits, and you will get life long results.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh 20
    Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh 21
    Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh 22

Christina · Married on 04/21/2018

I met Laila at a bridal show roughly 7 months before my wedding day. Earlier that year, I had seen great success with a weight loss program, but I had reached a plateau. I was completing workouts that I had found online, which I thought were appropriate for my weight loss goals, but I wasn’t seeing any further progress. I was quite discouraged because I was putting in a lot of effort and not seeing any tangible results, which was negatively impacting my self esteem. I didn’t feel comfortable in my clothes, and I didn’t want to shop for new clothes because of the embarrassment of not being able to find things in my size or that I thought were flattering. When Laila contacted me after the bridal show and explained her methodology and coaching format, I knew that was exactly what I needed to set myself up for success to not only achieve my short term weight loss goals, but also get me on the right track for long term, sustainable, healthy living. The fact that her coaching format starts at 6 months, and I was 6 months and 1 week until my wedding, I felt that this was a sign that Laila was placed into my life at this time for a reason. Laila and I started working together, and I started seeing amazing results, evidenced not only from the monthly pictures and measurements she has clients take, but also the way my clothes were fitting! The first thing I noticed is that clothes did not pull as tightly across my midsection or my bust. Progressively each month, I continued to shred inches and pounds through Laila’s personally tailored workout and nutrition regiment. She held me accountable and encouraged me every step of the way, even taking the time to help me sort through other aspects of my life which were impacting my health and the health of those around me. Ultimately, I lost 20 inches, 10 lbs, 6% body fat, 1.9 points BMI and 2 dress sizes! The wedding dress, which I had ordered a size up and fit me like a glove with no room to budge at 6 months before my wedding, ende

Sent on 06/07/2018

Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Personal Training, Supplements

• Carmel Carmel, IN, 46032 See on map