Carmel, IN 46032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

Congratulations on Your Upcoming Wedding!! Now lets Start Shedding for the Wedding.

Can you believe it? You are getting married! As a wedding fitness coach, I believe your wedding is a special day that you will remember and cherish forever. That is why it is so important to have someone around to help you feel beautiful inside and out, and to help you live a long, healthy life with your partner by your side.

With all the stress of planning a wedding - from selecting the flowers and cake, to booking the venue and photographer—we often forget about the well-being of the bride and groom. And let's face it—the attention is going to be on the bride. That's right, ladies! I'm talking about you.

As your personal Wedding Fitness Coach, my mission is to:

• Help you get fit and sexy for your special day
  • Stay focused, accountable and healthy
  • Simplify the conditioning process and make it a fun and exciting experience
  • Establish a realistic, stress-free fitness goal while you plan the rest of your wedding
  • Serve as an unbiased shoulder to cry on and help you focus on enjoying your engagement, wedding day and happily ever after.
  • Bridezilla Prevention: You think it won't happen, but trust me—it will happen if you do not love yourself, or if you are unhappy with how your wedding planning is going.

As your online and personal Wedding Fitness Coach, I will provide the following services for my lovely brides:

• Initial Phone Consultation
  • Access to My Private Support Group
  • Daily Motivation, Plus Helpful Tips and Tricks
  • Unlimited Talk Access Via Phone, Email and Text
  • Deadline Management and Progress Tracking
  • I'll also help you find the perfect dress that fits your body type and your fitness goal! (If you haven't already found the perfect dress, of course.)

Here is video about How I became a wedding fitness coach.

Follow Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh on

286a5478
286a5074
286a3847
286a5257
286a5029
Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh
Have you ever dreaded the thought of not fitting into your dress. Want to always wear it ever after...
286a5142
nnp2364 2 v bnw
Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh
Let me help you get in the best shape of your life and help you continue to fit in the dress.
286a5243
286a5154
286a5289
286a5362
286a5280
Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh
Let me help you to get fit and feel fab for your wedding and still fit in the dress after your...
286a5474
286a5478
286a5074
286a3847

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

Christina · Married on 04/21/2018

I met Laila at a bridal show roughly 7 months before my wedding day. Earlier that year, I had seen great success with a weight loss program, but I had reached a plateau. I was completing workouts that I had found online, which I thought were appropriate for my weight loss goals, but I wasn’t seeing any further progress. I was quite discouraged because I was putting in a lot of effort and not seeing any tangible results, which was negatively impacting my self esteem. I didn’t feel comfortable in my clothes, and I didn’t want to shop for new clothes because of the embarrassment of not being able to find things in my size or that I thought were flattering. When Laila contacted me after the bridal show and explained her methodology and coaching format, I knew that was exactly what I needed to set myself up for success to not only achieve my short term weight loss goals, but also get me on the right track for long term, sustainable, healthy living. The fact that her coaching format starts at 6 months, and I was 6 months and 1 week until my wedding, I felt that this was a sign that Laila was placed into my life at this time for a reason. Laila and I started working together, and I started seeing amazing results, evidenced not only from the monthly pictures and measurements she has clients take, but also the way my clothes were fitting! The first thing I noticed is that clothes did not pull as tightly across my midsection or my bust. Progressively each month, I continued to shred inches and pounds through Laila’s personally tailored workout and nutrition regiment. She held me accountable and encouraged me every step of the way, even taking the time to help me sort through other aspects of my life which were impacting my health and the health of those around me. Ultimately, I lost 20 inches, 10 lbs, 6% body fat, 1.9 points BMI and 2 dress sizes! The wedding dress, which I had ordered a size up and fit me like a glove with no room to budge at 6 months before my wedding, ende

Kimberly · Married on 02/10/2018

I was a very avid runner running 5-6 miles every day and long runs 7+ miles every weekend until I hurt my knee. After I injured my knee I thought I was stuck when it came to working out because all I knew was running. At that time, I was right around 150 lbs. and with pretty much no body fat due to the amount of running I was doing. I felt great and knew I looked great. After my injury that confidence went away and my weight went up. After I got engaged last year I knew something had to change because I wanted to feel great and know that I would look great in my wedding dress. I met Lalia at a bridal show and from there I hit the ground running. She introduced me to workouts that were low impact but still gave me the intensity I felt when I was running. The first improvement I felt was my confidence coming back because I finally found something I could do. Slowly came appearance. I started seeing the results of me being focused and I loved it. Laila helped me succeed by being my motivator, my accountability partner, encourager and finally my friend. At the end of my six months with her I lost 13 lbs, 21 inches, 8% body fat and 2 dresses. But don’t worry I am not done, I still have more goals. She was and is always there if you allow her to be. Advice to future brides. Trust. Trust Laila with your whole heart. She will guide you every step of the way and not lead you astray you just have to trust her. When you do and you stick to her plan she sets for you, you will achieve amazing results.

Jannette · Married on 02/03/2018

I LOVE Laila! She's an amazing woman and coach. She's very thorough in her coaching and gave 110%. When I meet Laila, I was living an unhealthy life- I felt so bad in my own body, my energy was down. Did I mention I'm a BRIDE and my wedding is in Feb 2018. This is my first coaching via online and it worked out well, Laila was a click or phone call away. She sent me an encouraging message on a daily. I was going through so many life changes and she was there for me. Apart from nutrition and exercise, your metal wellbeing is equally important- she helped me in that way also. She sincerely cared for me. Sometimes I didn't do my work or eat well and having someone else you report to kept me accountable. I felt- not only didn't I want to let myself down but Laila! She was my Jiminy Cricket in my ear lol!
    I did lose weight and inches, around 8lbs. I enjoyed the workouts from the convenience of home and phone. Laila gives you ALL the tools. Guys, she keeps you accountable. I love her and hope she will touch more lives and BRIDES through her coaching. I left with the tools and knowledge to get back on track to a healthy lifestyle. I completley and totally recomend Laila for a Wedding Fitness coach .

Award

Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Personal Training, Supplements

• Carmel, IN 46032 See on map