Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

About Wedding Fitness Coach: Laila Alieh

Hello my name is Laila Alieh and I want to help my brides start shreddin for the weddin.

Congratulations on Your Upcoming Wedding!! Now lets Start Shedding for the Wedding.

Can you believe it? You are getting married! As a wedding fitness coach, I believe your wedding is a special day that you will remember and cherish forever. That is why it is so important to have someone around to help you feel beautiful inside and out, and to help you live a long, healthy life with your partner by your side.

With all the stress of planning a wedding - from selecting the flowers and cake, to booking the venue and photographer—we often forget about the well-being of the bride and groom. And let’s face it—the attention is going to be on the bride. That’s right, ladies! I’m talking about you.

As your personal Wedding Fitness Coach, my mission is to:

• Help you get fit and sexy for your special day
  • Stay focused, accountable and healthy
  • Simplify the conditioning process and make it a fun and exciting experience
  • Establish a realistic, stress-free fitness goal while you plan the rest of your wedding
  • Serve as an unbiased shoulder to cry on and help you focus on enjoying your engagement, wedding day and happily ever after.
  • Bridezilla Prevention: You think it won’t happen, but trust me—it will happen if you do not love yourself, or if you are unhappy with how your wedding planning is going.

As your online and personal Wedding Fitness Coach, I will provide the following services for my lovely brides:

• Initial Phone Consultation
  • Access to My Private Support Group
  • Daily Motivation, Plus Helpful Tips and Tricks
  • Unlimited Talk Access Via Phone, Email and Text
  • Deadline Management and Progress Tracking
  • I’ll also help you find the perfect dress that fits your body type and your fitness goal! (If you haven’t already found the perfect dress, of course.)

Here is video about How I became a wedding fitness coach.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fitness/Health (1)
Fitness Plans (1)
Meal Plans (1)
Personal Training (1)

Working with Laila has been such a fun journey. Although short-lived for personal reasons, she gave me tools to be healthy for the rest of my life! It was so great to have somebody there to give me motivation, advice, and an extra listening ear. Before working with Laila, I was stressed out and did not know where to even start to get healthy. I was not aware of my body being unequal in its strength proportions, and I was also not aware on how to eat for my body. When I got engaged and after a summer of constant running around and unhealthy eating, I decided to change my lifestyle and diet for the better! I saw Laila at a bridal show and I just knew that it was my time to start. After beginning, the first thing I noticed was my energy and mood; it was hard at first to stay away from my sugar cravings, but now my energy has improved and I’m so proud of myself for being able to say “no” to unhealthy eating at the right times! I feel more confident in myself, and Laila’s motivation made it easier than it would have been on my own. Overall, Laila has an amazing, upbeat personality, and her program is tailored to truly give you the tools to lead a happier, healthier lifestyle. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with her, and I know I will continue to utilize all the tools and advice she has given me.

Profile Picture Mercedez , 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Laila at a bridal show roughly 7 months before my wedding day. Earlier that year, I had seen great success with a weight loss program, but I had reached a plateau. I was completing workouts that I had found online, which I thought were appropriate for my weight loss goals, but I wasn’t seeing any further progress. I was quite discouraged because I was putting in a lot of effort and not seeing any tangible results, which was negatively impacting my self esteem. I didn’t feel comfortable in my clothes, and I didn’t want to shop for new clothes because of the embarrassment of not being able to find things in my size or that I thought were flattering. When Laila contacted me after the bridal show and explained her methodology and coaching format, I knew that was exactly what I needed to set myself up for success to not only achieve my short term weight loss goals, but also get me on the right track for long term, sustainable, healthy living. The fact that her coaching format starts at 6 months, and I was 6 months and 1 week until my wedding, I felt that this was a sign that Laila was placed into my life at this time for a reason. Laila and I started working together, and I started seeing amazing results, evidenced not only from the monthly pictures and measurements she has clients take, but also the way my clothes were fitting! The first thing I noticed is that clothes did not pull as tightly across my midsection or my bust. Progressively each month, I continued to shred inches and pounds through Laila’s personally tailored workout and nutrition regiment. She held me accountable and encouraged me every step of the way, even taking the time to help me sort through other aspects of my life which were impacting my health and the health of those around me. Ultimately, I lost 20 inches, 10 lbs, 6% body fat, 1.9 points BMI and 2 dress sizes! The wedding dress, which I had ordered a size up and fit me like a glove with no room to budge at 6 months before my wedding, ende

Profile Picture Christina, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Fitness/Health, Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Personal Training

I was a very avid runner running 5-6 miles every day and long runs 7+ miles every weekend until I hurt my knee. After I injured my knee I thought I was stuck when it came to working out because all I knew was running. At that time, I was right around 150 lbs. and with pretty much no body fat due to the amount of running I was doing. I felt great and knew I looked great. After my injury that confidence went away and my weight went up. After I got engaged last year I knew something had to change because I wanted to feel great and know that I would look great in my wedding dress. I met Lalia at a bridal show and from there I hit the ground running. She introduced me to workouts that were low impact but still gave me the intensity I felt when I was running. The first improvement I felt was my confidence coming back because I finally found something I could do. Slowly came appearance. I started seeing the results of me being focused and I loved it. Laila helped me succeed by being my motivator, my accountability partner, encourager and finally my friend. At the end of my six months with her I lost 13 lbs, 21 inches, 8% body fat and 2 dresses. But don’t worry I am not done, I still have more goals. She was and is always there if you allow her to be. Advice to future brides. Trust. Trust Laila with your whole heart. She will guide you every step of the way and not lead you astray you just have to trust her. When you do and you stick to her plan she sets for you, you will achieve amazing results.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/10/18, 1 Review