Wedding Day Rewind from CM Films

Wedding Day Rewind from CM Films

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding Day Rewind from CM Films

Elegant Same-Day Cinematography

The Wedding Day Rewind is a beautiful wedding film that you will watch over and over, starting on Day One.  All of the films below were enjoyed at the wedding reception, just hours after saying "I do."

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Cinematic (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

What a great crew to work with! Tom was exceptional from the very moment we reached out to see if he had our daughters wedding date open. After hearing our family story and needing a short video incorporated into our reception, he kindly offered to undertake that project as well without us even asking. So thoughtful and caring through out the whole process and was thoroughly pleased with he creativity! Would highly recommend them to anyone and worth every penny! Can’t wait to see the longer video in a few weeks!

Profile Picture Jodi, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was blown away by his work! Tom is fantastic. I left the interview thinking I made a fool of myself, but he found the best of me and put it together perfectly. He showed our story, and captured "US". It was very much worth hiring them and we are excited to have this video to look at every year on our anniversary. In addition, I had some family that could not make it due to health issues. Having a video to share with them means so much.

Profile Picture Michael , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Oh. My. Gosh. Where do I start?! Wedding Day Rewind, and Tom Haggas, are AMAZING at what they do! Their prices are reasonable, the process is streamlined and we loved having Tom at our wedding! The finished product is something we’ll be in love with for years to come!

If you’re thinking about having Wedding Day Rewind film your wedding DO IT! You won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony

Wedding Day Rewind from CM Films Pricing