Wedding Cakes by Jan

4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Claire Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jan was awesome to work with! She offered many suggestions to get just what I wanted as my wedding cake. The cake was BEAUTIFUL and tasted awesome! She made my brides cake and also the grooms cake for our wedding. Both were so good that people were not choosing one over the other, but instead were getting a piece of both. The cakes were just spectacular. I can't wait for our year anniversary to come around so we can have another bite!
    Micah Married on 02/28/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jan was INCREDIBLE!! She met with me, my mom, and my fiance to go over cakes, and helped us pick the perfect ones!! My husband chose a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing (yum), and I had a beautiful tiered cake with alternating vanilla & strawberry layers I seriously do not know how our wedding day would've played out had it not been for Jan!!! Not only did she make beautiful groom & bride's cakes, but she planned the flow of the reception. Helpful does not begin to describe her part in our very special day- She was even willing to drive me to & from my make up and hair appointments!! Words couldn't begin to thank her for all she did & how sane she kept me and my family during that crazy time. If I could do it again, I would hire her 10 times over.
  • User2054785 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Jan was a great experience. We ordered a wedding cake and grooms cake and both were delicious! Jan is wonderfully talented and was able to turn my vision into a beautiful wedding cake. And my husband got a very tasteful sports themed cake that wasnt over the top. At the time of our wedding planning, my then fiance and I were both living outside of Alabama. Jan was extremely flexible and accommodating in working with our travel schedules to plan meetings and cake tastings. My only regret is that I didn't get to really taste our cakes on our wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Birmingham, 35226
2052220840
Location of (Wedding Cakes by Jan)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding