Rosharon, TX 77583 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wedding Bells & Events, LLC

Wedding Bells & Events offers assistance planning weddings, social events and corporate functions. We offer packages designed to take care of the individual needs of our clients. We are very detailed in what do and we are dedicated to making your event a success, so leave the planning to us!

Follow Wedding Bells & Events, LLC on

img0022
ijaywebsite6
141123354778bf3ffd9c8b

4 Reviews for Wedding Bells & Events, LLC

Whitney served as our wedding coordinator for our beautiful, multicultural wedding. I was in search for someone who would understand my vision of a simple but classy wedding which would incorporate both my husband’s and my culture equally, and without too much explanation. Whitney understood my every request and filled in the gaps in areas that I was clueless. She is very organized, paid attention to details, and my fiancé( now husband) and I were both able to relax once she came into the picture. We had no worries on the wedding day. She tied a lot of loose ends for us. Whitney was just awesome. She was calm, collected and very promt. She even made the centerpieces we used, and they were beautiful. Whitney made herself available to me at all times of the day that I has questions about the planning process. She was just awesome. Thanks Whitney for making our day run smoothly and adding to our special day!!! I would recommend Wedding Bells & Events to everyone I know!!! Thank you!!! Loretta

Rebekah · Married on 04/05/2014

Whitney Bell was a wonderful wedding coordinator. She handled helping me with rehearsal dinner and weekend-of-the-wedding timelines and details. She also served as the coordinator at our rehearsal dinner, worked with our church's wedding coordinator for the ceremony, and also coordinated our reception. She worked diligently to ensure that things went as I had envisioned. She is an advocate and makes things happen!... From giving direction to wedding party and family members to ensuring reception music, etc. is as the bride and groom want it to be, she is a coordinator who cares about her clients and works hard to make the long-awaited day less stressful and absolutely enjoyable. We received numerous comments about how well everything went. I recommend her for your event. She and Wedding Bells & Events will be a blessing!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 05/11/2013

"hen I thought everything that could go wrong would, Whitney Bell and Wedding Bells & Events made sure it didn't. Unlike every other bride out there I had no idea what I wanted in a wedding (other than to get married!) and no idea what it would take to make it happen. Whitney tirelessly walked my mother, fiancé (now husband) and I through all of the details large and small. She helped us brainstorm, research, create, decorate and delegate. With Whitney's help what would have been a very humble affair became truly elegant. What could have been immensely stressful became a joy. Wedding Bells & Events was an absolute godsend. There's no one I would trust more with an event than Whitney Bell.

Wedding Bells & Events, LLC Pricing

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Rosharon, TX 77583 See on map
    2812295864 (Other Phone Number)
    8776691368 (Fax Number)