1006 S Main St Second Floor, Plantsville, CT 06479 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Wedding Belle Studios

Modern, stylish, & elegant wedding cinematography. Capturing the special moments of your big day from start to finish. With beautiful High Definition cameras to focus on documenting your wedding day! While you enjoy your special day, we are there so you can look back and remember every minute.

Follow Wedding Belle Studios on

unspecified 1

• Videos 3

24 Reviews for Wedding Belle Studios

Melissa · Married on 07/31/2015

We loved working with Wedding Belles! I fell in love with their video style about a year before the wedding, but my fiance at the time was hesitant to book with them because of the price (he didn't even want a videographer at all) but I was able to convince him and we are both so glad we did. We have only received the highlight film so far, but it is so amazing, and all of our friends and family who have seen it are blown away! And my husband is sheepishly admitting that I was right (as always :)). On the day of the wedding Kristen went above and beyond. After I got my make-up done, she offered to carry the lipstick with her so I could reapply as needed, and held true to that throughout the pictures, offering it to me as I needed it. She also arranged with her assistant to be able to leave her car at the church and carpool back to it after the reception so she could ride along on our party bus with us and get some footage there. It was truly the perfect day, and I can't wait to see the full video when we get it! I recommend them without hesitation :)

Sent on 10/27/2015

We had such a great experience with Wedding Belle Studios! Our films turned out better than my wife and I could have ever imagined. It was worth every penny to get to relive our wedding day. If you book with Wedding Belle Studios you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Julie · Married on 06/19/2015

We had such a great experience working with Kristen and her team on our wedding day. They were professional, dependable, and so easy to work with. Kristen caught every special moment from our entire day and I am extremely satisfied with the results! We have watched our highlight video countless number of times already and love it more each time. Kristen did an amazing job covering all of the highlights and everything flowed so beautifully. It was also great to see how well she worked with our photographer and other vendors to make sure the whole day ran as smooth as can be. Thank you for capturing our special day. I would definitely recommend hiring Wedding Belle Studios for your event!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Wedding Belle Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 1006 S Main St, Second Floor Plantsville, 06479 See on map