3205 Hamilton Richmond Road, Hamilton, OH 45013 Map · Phone number

About Wedding 2 Cherish

I am a licensed and ordained Officiant in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana and I have officiated over 350 weddings since 2007. My experience and attention to detail are an asset to your ceremony where there are no "do overs".

My fee includes an in-person planning session, with unlimited email and phone consultation to make sure everything is just right.

All of my ceremonies are customized and usually last between 10-30 minutes, depending on the options you include.

I will arrive 30 minutes before your ceremony starts to coordinate with everyone

My website wedding2cherish.com will answer a lot of your questions and contains a short video of me officiating.

I would be happy to meet at no cost or obligation.

I would love to work with you and your fiancé to create and perform the wedding of your dreams!

Pastor Kevin Carpenter

image

7 Reviews for Wedding 2 Cherish

Megan Hess · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing secular wedding

We couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony and officiant! He was always responsive, met with us pretty quickly, and was very accommodating to what we wanted. We had a non religious ceremony and he delivered exactly what we wanted. He really gave us a huge say in the script, letting us pick readings and change wording and even letting us write some parts of it. On the wedding day, he was the best energy to be around. His calm demeanor helped calm the nerves of the bride and groom and all the wedding party. He sounded amazing during the ceremony! I would definitely recommend him! Thanks again Kevin!

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Kevin was wonderful! We could not have found a better pastor to perform our ceremony! We knew after our first meeting that he was going to be great! He had our ceremony written ahead of time, it was exactly what we wanted and what we were looking for! At the rehearsal he was very flexible and we rehearsed two different ways (in case of rain). He was very professional and organized the whole time. The day of the wedding he had everything in order and the ceremony went amazing! We received so many compliments and it will be a day to remember because of the words and service Kevin performed! I would highly recommend him to anybody. Best vendor of the day!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 03/30/2018

Pastor Kevin was truly wonderful to work with. From the first time we spoke he made me feel like our wedding was important. He is very kind, accommodating, and professional. He was there on time and went over the last minute details with us. He did a great job officiating our small wedding. I appreciate the warm, experienced approach you brought to the day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Wedding 2 Cherish FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 325
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    IN
    KY
    OH
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Fairfield Community Arts Center
    Fairfield Community Arts Center Banquet Halls

Pastor Kevin is a real pro. He is calm, attentive, and eager to make your event truly memorable. Speaking as the venue provider, I know I can breathe a little sigh of relief when Pastor Kevin is officiating the ceremony.

• 3205 Hamilton Richmond Road Hamilton, 45013 See on map