We Heart Paper

• My Big Day Designs
  • Fabulously Unique Designs

4 Reviews for We Heart Paper

Greta · Married on 06/30/2013

Janie was very responsive to all emails and questions. She did a wonderful job designing my invitations. They are beautiful. The paper is of very high quality.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2012

Janie was AWESOME!!!! She was extremely helpful with all the little details that go into wedding invitation wording. She was always very responsive which helps calm the nerves when planning a wedding. Our letter press invitations came out beautiful and I couldn't have asked for better!! I will use her again in the future. I loved my entire experience!! :)

Sent on 07/19/2012
  • WWJamie

jamie · Married on 10/18/2014

Janie was such a delight to work with, and I am still, three months later, completely obsessed with the invitation suite she designed for us. I found an image of the Parsons invitation on Pinterest, and once I did, I couldn't get the invitation out of my mind – no other invitation would do. So I did some serious stalking to find We Heart Paper and hire Janie.

Janie created our invitation, which was letterpress, as well as our RSVP postcard, custom map, menu, and program, which were all digitally printed. Janie's expertise was greatly appreciated, as she guided me through choosing colors that would match for both design methods and helped with determining the most appropriate wording for each piece. Although I never met Janie in person, I feel like I know her because of the multitudes of emails we exchanged. She totally got my vision and was super amenable to my suggestions and adjustments.

Many of our guests commented that the invitation was so "me", and that was definitely my goal. I couldn't love the final product more!

Sent on 01/18/2015