94 Lowell Road, Windham, NH 03087 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Waves Media Weddings

It's your big day. Remember it.

Imagine if years from now, you and your loved ones could look back on the most important day of your life… and relive it.

Our Approach

Crafting a unique love story on film is something we love to do. And its something we do well. We are not a 'cookie cutter' wedding video company and we will never be one. But if you want to capture a lasting and 'real' film of the most important relationship and time in your life, we would be honored to work with and meet you... and your story.

View some of our films and send us a message today to see what we can do for you!

Follow Waves Media Weddings on

• Videos 3

151 Reviews for Waves Media Weddings

Jacqueline · Married on 09/01/2018

Dave and his crew are amazing! We hired them for our 9/1 wedding in Maine and they not only traveled the long distance, but they showed up smiling, professional and happy to be there! Working with Dave was simple and mindless. They worked so well with our photographers and they made the whole experience so fun! We just got our sneak peek video back and it is the epitome of perfection. I can feel the emotion through it, and we have gotten nothing but compliments on it! I would recommend Waves Media to anyone! They are affordable and have a unique talent for what they do. We can't wait to see the final product soon!

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2018

We knew that having a videographer on our Wedding Day was very important to us. It’s a day that everyone promises will fly by, and we wanted to be sure we captured everything so that we could relive all of those special moments for the rest of our lives. David from Waves delivered just that and more! He sent us our “short” and “full event” videos within three days after our wedding. After watching both films with smiles from ear to ear and tears in our eyes, we knew we wanted to see more, if possible. We reached out to David and he put together an additional video full of clips from the dance floor! These videos are gold! We didn’t even realize how present David was on our Wedding Day until watching these videos; he captured everything all while being completely unobtrusive. Thank you, David, for being so kind, responsive, and efficient in your work. We will treasure these videos for a lifetime!!

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

One of the first vendors I booked was Waves Media, and I am so grateful that we were lucky enough to work with them. My sister got married in 2011 and worked with Waves, and we still watch her video every year on her anniversary. It is beautiful and honestly so exceptional that I was worried my own couldn't possibly be as good. Of course, they lived up to their own gold standard and created the most intimate and personal memory for us. We will show our kids this video, and I hope they will show their kids some day. It captures the smiles, energy, and special moments that we now know we will never forget. If you're on the fence and are thinking of cutting videography services, PLEASE reconsider. The team at Waves are exceptionally responsive, and truly talented at what they do. The care and effort they put into capturing each moment and beautifully editing them together will bring tears to your eyes today, and on your 10, 20, and 50 year anniversaries. You will forever get to cherish every speech, every smile, and every kind word that your loves ones shared with you on your important day. We can't thank Waves enough for their exceptional work.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Lost Art Collective
    Lost Art Collective Wedding DJs

These guys are some of my favorite videographers. They're one of a few that I recommend to friends and my own clients and we always gel well when working an event together. They care about their work and they clients and I'm always excited to see their name on the list of fellow vendors when we get to work together.

• Shane Godfrey Photography
    Shane Godfrey Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Waves Media several times over the course of the past few years and I have to say every time we work together I feel as though the day moves very smoothly. They're extremely attentive and we are always on the same page whenever we are shooting a wedding together. They're great at keeping things low stress while still capturing all the best moments from the wedding! I definitely recommend checking out Waves Media for your wedding day!

• Ruby Shoes Photography
    Ruby Shoes Photography Wedding Photographers

Dave and his staff are great to work with - professional, discrete and friendly and that's before you even get to their videos! Highly recommended.

• 94 Lowell Road Windham, 03087 See on map