801 Washington Street, Cape May, NJ 08204 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 1,000
Availability Check your date

About Washington Inn Catering

The Washington Inn Catering has established a reputation for excellence and invites you to a picturesque wedding. When only the most beautiful venue and most professional staff will do, the Washington Inn Catering is the only choice for you. We offer a variety of locations, from the elegance of the Washington Inn, the rural splendor of the Isaac Smith Vineyard, the crashing waves of a majestically tented reception on the sand at the Beach Club of Cape May or the nautical backdrop of the Cape May Marina, we can provide ample choices for friends and family to gather and celebrate your special event ensuring a memorable experience!

Follow Washington Inn Catering on

Wedding reception
103919785224118445953774010937814777786447n

12 Reviews for Washington Inn Catering

Matthew · Married on 09/29/2018

The Washington Inn was largely responsible for making our wedding day perfect. Lindsey was hands down the glue that held everything together.

From our first call and first meeting, Lindsey went above and beyond in helping us plan our reception. We live 7+ hours away from New Jersey but Lindsey made it seem like we were right down the street. She answered all of our calls and emails and even met with us several times when we were in the area to go over logistics.

We used a non-traditional venue and the job that Lindsey and the Washington Inn did with it was beyond excellent. We still can't believe how beautiful the venue turned out!

The food was perfect. Almost all of our 90 guests commented on how delicious everything was. From our cocktail hour to the main courses, everything was so good!

The staff on site for our reception were so prompt and on top of getting more drinks for our guests. They were extremely professional and great to work with.

We can't recommend the Washington Inn enough, especially if you have the chance to work with Lindsey and her staff. Thank you all for helping to make our day so amazing!

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

The Washington Inn was our one and only choice for catering. The food was delicious and the service was exceptional. We enjoyed being able to customize our menu and create fun food stations that our guests loved and raved about!

Monica · Married on 07/13/2017

I opted for a small intimate wedding ceremony in Cape May. I chose The Washington Inn to host a dinner party for my reception after our ceremony. I could not have chosen a better restaurant! Lindsey, the event coordinator took care of every detail that I asked for, including helping me with selecting appetizers and wine. I asked to arrange a champagne toast first, before our meal. Everything was set up for us as we entered the resturant. The wine cellar at the inn is perfect for 20 guests. It is beautiful and intimate, exactly what I was going for. The wait staff was top notch and attended to our every need. I also had a special request for the pastry chef to make cake pops instead of cake, which turned out beautiful. My photographer was allowed to take photos in the wine cellar, as well as outside the restaurant. We had pics in front of the inn by the wine barrels. The outside is very pretty in the summer months with lots of photo opportunities. The chef even surprised us with a special dessert of chocolate mousse after our meal, which was wonderful! It was fabulous experience that was flawless. Every detail was thought of. I highly recommend the restaurant. My day was perfect and better than I anticipated! I just can't say enough about the terrific food and hospitality. My guests raved about It! Great memories!

Washington Inn Catering 1

Washington Inn Catering FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 30
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Waterfront, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'ouevres? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Lucia Marone
    Lucia Marone Wedding Musicians

Cape May is a wonderful venue for a wedding and the Washington Inn has the best food in town. I love playing the harp for special events.

• 801 Washington Street Cape May, NJ 08204 See on map