Wallingford Flower Shoppe

Wallingford, CT View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Wallingford Flower Shoppe is a floral design shop in Wallingford, Connecticut. Apart from the bridal party itself, flowers are typically the most photographed detail in a wedding collection. Custom-designed flowers can make the difference between a simple wedding and the wedding of your dreams. When you choose Wallingford Flower Shoppe, you can design your ideal flower arrangements, and the dedicated team of floral designers will create them exactly to your liking. No matter what your dream wedding style or theme may be, Wallingford Flower Shoppe will help make it happen.

Experience
Wallingford Flower Shoppe is family owned and operated, with a combined 100+ years of floral design experience. They are members of The Society of American Florists, and The Connecticut Florists Association. Owner Ann Greco and her son Sal were awarded the 2003 "Florists of the Year" distinction by the Connecticut Florists Association, and their work contributed to Wallingford Flower Shoppe becoming a Top 100 FTD Florist.

Wallingford Flower Shoppe provides floral arrangements for your bridal party, ceremony decor, and reception space. THey use only fresh, long-lasting cuts and foliage plants to create your pieces, and will add decorative items to match your wedding theme and style. Wallingford Flower Shoppe offers delivery service and custom designs, as well as their pre-made floral arrangements available for online ordering.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$199

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Christie K. Married on 11/06/2021

Hire them!

Tammy was excellent to work with throughout the whole process! She is very detail-oriented and thorough when it comes to planning. Tammy is very knowledgable and was able to answer all my questions and accommodate all my requests. She went above and beyond to make sure all the details of the day were correct, as well as make sure all the flowers fit the theme perfectly. All of our florals were very cohesive, but not super matchy-matchy (which was my request). Everything was perfect!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/24/2021

Flawless Flowers

We used Wallingford Flower Shoppe for our sweetheart table and bridal bouquet for our wedding and loved them! Tammy ensured all of our needs were taken care of and treated us with such great compassion and professionalism! She took our inspiration photos and made them even better and everyone's flowers lasted all night (and well after the big day too). They dropped everything off at our venue exactly at the time we agreed on and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Wallingford Flower Shoppe, we will definitely be using you again soon!
  • Caitlindelsole
    Caitlin D. Married on 10/17/2020

Tammy is the BEST

I truly think Tammy is the nicest person I have ever interacted with - she is such a delight and clearly values her clients. She took time to understand my vision and talk me through different options for flowers, suggesting and point things out that I would have never thought of. She was so responsive and helpful and went out of her way to proactively communicate.

The flowers for our elopement this year were perfect and exactly what I had in mind. I could not stop looking at them and every day they brought a huge smile to my face. I cannot wait to see what Tammy creates next year for our larger celebration! I cannot recommend working with her enough.

Wallingford Flower Shoppe's reply:

Caitlin thank you so much for the review. You looked absolutely stunning. You have exquisite taste and your bouquet was the perfect accessory. Congratulations and I can not wait to help you with your next event!! Cheers. Tammy Rose

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

190 Center street Wallingford, CT, 06492
2032651514
Location of (Wallingford Flower Shoppe)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding