Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number

About Vyzzion Photography

The name Vyzzion (Vision) originated from the individuals in my immediate family. The label represents each member V (myself) Vincent, Y (wife) Yolanda, Z (daughter) Zaria, and Zion is our son’s name. Vyzzion is a professional photography company, specializing in conceptual portraiture, abandoned buildings, rural landscapes and photo editing.

We know that life is filled with special memories. From the joyous happenings of your wedding day to a quiet summer's afternoon playing in the backyard with your kids, life is filled with precious moments.

We capture those precious moments so that you and your family can enjoy and relive them for generations to come.

Your memories belong to you. We always include all your images on disc for you to share with family and friends so that you can enjoy them for a lifetime.

Follow Vyzzion Photography on

1 User photo

Vyzzion Photography 1

Renada · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Vyzzion provided impeccable service for my
    birthday party.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah Warren · Married on 03/08/2019

Phenomenal

Vincent and Yolanda are extraordinary at what they do! They were recommended to us by a friend and from the moment my daughter reviewed his work she knew Vyzzion Photography would deliver the look she wanted for her wedding and reception day photos. Once my daughter, her now husband and I met with Vincent and Yolanda they made us feel right and home and there was no doubt that we had made the right decision. When the day came for my daughter’s wedding Vincent and Yolanda made sure everything transitioned smoothly. They engaged with my family and friends with great ease and they delivered amazing and unique photos, we are extremely pleased with the photos they took. I would highly recommend you book Vyzzion Photography to capture your special moments trust me you will not be disappointed! Thanks so much for doing such an amazing job...

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Vyzzion Photography 2
  • Latoya

Latoya · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond my expectations!!!

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the phenomenal job Vyzzion Photography provided during our engagement session and our wedding day. His work is totally mind-blowing. He captured memories and moments in a unique and beautiful way that we will treasure forever! He is very professional and organized. I highly recommend him for all photography needs.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Vyzzion Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress