Noi Tran Photography

Lilburn, GA View map

I am a wedding photographer based out of Lilburn Georgia and I do love to travel so destination weddings are always welcome. I would describe my style as documentary with an editorial approach. I shoot both film and digital so my gear is mixed of different formats. I believe in capturing real moments but at the same time, I love to direct and help guide my couples. My style is all about trust. It is allowing me to capture your true personality and believing that I will do it beautifully through my lens.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints

1 User photo

• Alyssa
    Alyssa I. Married on 03/09/2021

Noi is a fantastic photographer!

If you are looking for a great photographer, I would highly recommend Noi to photograph your special moments! Whether it be for an elopement, a family session, or an editorial shoot, Noi will make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and the end result always turns out amazing! She is both creative and very professional, and as a wedding vendor myself, I always recommend her to my clients who are looking for an outstanding photographer! Our family has personally used Noi to photograph all of our family sessions, and we are always in love with each photo she provides in the final gallery!

Lilburn, 30047
Location of (Noi Tran Photography)

Noi Tran Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Noi Tran Photography offer?

Noi Tran Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Noi Tran Photography offer?

Noi Tran Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Noi Tran Photography offer for wedding events?

Noi Tran Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Noi Tran Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Noi Tran Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding