Vyzzion Photography Reviews

32 | Macon, GA

32 Reviews for Vyzzion Photography

Renada · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Vyzzion provided impeccable service for my
    birthday party.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Madison watson · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I couldn't have asked for a better videographer! He was super nice and made sure to include all of the perfect moments that will allow me to remember my special day forever!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah Warren · Married on 03/08/2019

Phenomenal

Vincent and Yolanda are extraordinary at what they do! They were recommended to us by a friend and from the moment my daughter reviewed his work she knew Vyzzion Photography would deliver the look she wanted for her wedding and reception day photos. Once my daughter, her now husband and I met with Vincent and Yolanda they made us feel right and home and there was no doubt that we had made the right decision. When the day came for my daughter’s wedding Vincent and Yolanda made sure everything transitioned smoothly. They engaged with my family and friends with great ease and they delivered amazing and unique photos, we are extremely pleased with the photos they took. I would highly recommend you book Vyzzion Photography to capture your special moments trust me you will not be disappointed! Thanks so much for doing such an amazing job...

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Latoya

Latoya · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond my expectations!!!

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the phenomenal job Vyzzion Photography provided during our engagement session and our wedding day. His work is totally mind-blowing. He captured memories and moments in a unique and beautiful way that we will treasure forever! He is very professional and organized. I highly recommend him for all photography needs.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • F

Frankie · Married on 12/05/2017

We hired Vincent to capture our wedding day. Although I am not one for the camera, Vincent and his spouse made me feel extremely comfortable. They were eager to come to a location separate from the venue to capture photos, made me laugh, feel pretty, and even gave me a couple of sneak peaks as he was photographing. I am eager to see the final product. My husband and I plan to use Vincent as our family photographer!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Melessa · Married on 04/22/2017

Vyzzion Photography did an OUTSTANDING job on my daughter's wedding photos. We will definitely use their services over and over again!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/15/2016

Vincent and Yolanda are truly amazing! From our initial meeting, engagement shoot, to our wedding day, they have been a joy to work with. They are very intentional about treating you like family and it is evident that they love what they do. My husband and I are so grateful we found their listing. They were already great in our eyes from our meeting and engagement shoot, but our wedding day confirmed that they are beyond great. On our wedding day things were chaotic due to some unforeseen actions of another vendor, but Vincent and Yolanda were very supportive of me during both my tears of joy and frustration. They really encouraged me to take the time I needed to embrace my tears of joy, their expertise helped me make decisions on the changes that had to be made before and after the ceremony, and they did all that they could to ensure I got most of the shots I really wanted. In all of the chaos they remain professional and flexible and I couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers. After seeing our engagement photos and a sneak peak of our wedding photos, we were ecstatic, the quality and creativity was awesome. My husband and I can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos and to share them with our loved ones. I loved working with Vincent and Yolanda and I look forward to working with Vyzzion Photography again. I would definitely recommend them for capturing all of life's special moments. Thank you Vyzzion Photography!!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

crystal · Married on 06/25/2016

It was a pleasure working with the photographer and his wife.They were very welcoming to us and our family.They made this experience a fun and memorable one.Our engagment session and wedding portraits were to die for.We really appreciate everything. THE BROWNS

Sent on 08/07/2016

Keonna · Married on 04/02/2016

I know for a fact nobody else could have done a better job. Vincent and his wife are amazing at what they do. They were so nice and took very creative wedding pictures! My fiancé and I loved him. I promise if you go with Vincent you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/03/2016
  • TIA

TIA · Married on 03/26/2016

I was referred to Vyzzion Photography by a neighbor for my engagement and wedding pictures. Upon the initial consultation, I was immediately blown away by the professional quality of work. After searching through a number of other photographers, Vyzzion Photography stood out from the others by far. Vincent and his family were very professional and friendly at all times. I am not the type of person that poses for pictures, however, Vincent took his time and helped me into poses that turned into great shots. On my wedding day, he was patient with me and made sure he got as many pictures as possible. We received our pictures and our love letter video within a reasonable matter of time. My guests are still talking about how impressed they were with him and his work and I cannot wait to book him for my next photoshoot!

Here is the link to our love letter video. He used a drone…a DRONE!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Tey · event on: 11/28/2015

I checked memorial as the event type because the site does not offer the actual event type---family photo. Vince Blasingame was flexible, friendly, and easy to work with. He took family pictures for us; did a great job. We are very please with the photos and the options we have to choose from.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Vyzzion has captured the most beautiful pictures of my family. I am lost for words when the proofs are received. They are fantastic and exceed my expectations each and every time!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Ebony · Married on 10/17/2015

Vicent is very professional and always has the best interests of his clients

Sent on 05/21/2015

Chandrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Vincent did a great job with our engagement session. He was so creative and trendy with poses and scenery. I would definitely recommend Vyzzion to anyone that is looking for great quality!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Melody · Married on 09/26/2015

The attention that he pays to detail is amazing he really has a great eye and can turn a setting with not much of a background and make on very nice to work with and really captured every moment of our special day

Sent on 01/04/2016

Erica · Married on 09/19/2015

Vyzzion photography was great to work with!! Very personable, reliable, professional... Words cannot describe how great they were!! Thanks Vyzzion for capturing our special day and providing lasting memories for our family!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Dricka · Married on 08/29/2015

They was on time and very professional.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Chardee · Married on 06/06/2015

Very friendly and reasonable would recommend him to all my family and friends

Sent on 06/10/2015

Nicole · event on: 05/22/2015

Vincent was very professional. He made me very comfortable at the photo shoot and was able to capture moments at my event that I would have missed had he not have been there. He was able to deal with the chaos of my special day with grace. He was very flexible with his time and made sure I knew the day was about ME!! Thanks for making my day special!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ledia · event on: 05/16/2015

I used Vyzzion Photography for my recent graduation celebration and had a great experience. They did an amazing job of capturing those special moments. My photos were available really quickly and were fantastic. Vyzzion was very professional, experienced, easy to contact and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Kiawna · Married on 05/09/2015

Vincent is the greatest. He is fun, professional, and just absolutely amazing all around. There are a lot of stress factors that comes with weddings, but Vincent is not one of them. If anything he helps take some of the stress away. He makes the photo shoots fun in a way that helps you and your spouse take your mind off of the stresses that are going on around you and back on each other. His photos will leave you in awe and his products are great quality. Vyzzion Photography is definitely the way to go. A huge thanks to Vincent and his beautiful wife for everything.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Denice · Married on 04/25/2015

I must say that Mr. Vincent Blasingame, Vyzzion Photography is by far the BEST PHOTOGHRAPHER I have endured thus far. Not only did he make sure my moments were capture through his lens, he also went far and beyond to make sure my day special all around. On our wedding day, it stormed terribly to the point of losing power. Without any hesitation, Mr. Blasingame did the unthinkable. With our permission, he drove his personal vehicle inside the venue and provided us with music and lighting for the remainder of the night! Talking about a special day. It was completely unforgettable! Even through the storm Mr. Blasingame was able to keep smiles on everyone faces.

Sent on 05/20/2015
  • W

Wayne · Married on 03/22/2015

This photographer and his team are 1st class! Their work exemplifies both professionalism and exemplary knowledge in their profession. Our children couldn't have chosen a better photography team for our surprise 40th wedding anniversary dinner party and vow renewal. We highly recommend Vincent and his team for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Sharon · Married on 11/01/2014

Our pictures are gorgeous!! Thanks for everything you did to make our day a day to remember!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Janaye · Married on 10/18/2014

Vyzzion captured some of the most amazing memories, some I smiled for, some that I didn't even know he sneaked in. I am very happy with the quality of my photos. He was nice and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 11/07/2014