Purser Productions

Macon, GA View map Visit website
$2,550 Most Popular Price

$2,550 Most Popular Price

Purser Productions is a wedding photography business located in Macon, Georgia. The company delights in serving those celebrating throughout the state's central region and beyond. As your wedding photography team, their goal will be to capture each detail of your special event. This way, you and your partner will be able to vividly relive the milestone occasion for years to come.

On your special day, Purser Productions will be there to focus on the details that matter to you most. Their talented team believes that each couple and love story is unique and strives to reflect each celebration's nuances through their photos. For extra coverage throughout the festivities, a second photographer can be there and the team can stay for additional hours. To preserve the "yes" before the "I do," engagement sessions can also be arranged.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,010

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,550

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Allison
    Allison A. Married on 10/09/2021

Excellent quality!!!! Highly recommend!!! Affordable

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the quality of the photos that were taken by Purser Productions for our wedding.
    The photographers are very professional and a very kind people.
    We highly recommend Purser Productions if you are in need of a photographer for any event. All of our family and friends absolutely love the pictures. We received our wedding photos in a timely manner and the photographers kept us informed throughout the whole process. I have already started recommending Purser Productions to my friends and coworkers.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie E. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful!

We found Purser Productions via recommendations from several friends.
    After looking at some of their work, I requested a meeting. From our first phone call until the finished product was in my hands, working with Rob and Haleigh was wonderful. They took time to answer questions and understand our wishes. On the wedding day, they were promt, friendly with the guests, and they made sure that they captured all of the specific moments that we had requested.
    Everyone who has seen the photographs has been wowed! I would definitely use them again for our future photography needs.
illustration stars

Team

Rob Purser
Rob Purser
Owner/ Head Photographer

Hi, I'm Rob. I am the owner and head photographer for Purser Productions in Macon, Georgia. I have been doing photography for over 10 years on the corporate level but went into business for myself in 2020. I have photographed almost everything within the few years I've been in this industry, but wedding photography is my favorite thing to shoot. I'm passionate about creating quality content for my clients and I can't wait to meet you. Let's get started!

Macon, Georgia Macon, GA, 31210
4783197372
Location of (Purser Productions)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding