ee photography

Macon, GA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

DISTINCTION

I can describe myself and business in one word, authentic. I believe the main factor in capturing photos with genuine moments is the person behind the camera. I am confident in my professionalism throughout our journey together, my attention to detail and my ability to tell a story through images.

QUALITY

In a previous season of my life, I was an elementary school teacher so I am no stranger to organized chaos. Aside from delivering quality images, I pride myself on my ability to create a certain ease to your wedding day. This could be by talking with other vendors, telling Aunt Petunia to put her iPad away before the ceremony, and much more! I am fully insured and use professional-grade, Canon equipment.

PERSONALITY

I have never met a stranger and can make 99% of those around me laugh. I am a total Enneagram Type Nine, Ha! I love coffee, dogs, and music. I strive to help everyone see their inner beauty and keep the party going on the dance floor.

• Woman-owned