Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com

130 Galen Street, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com

Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com is a unique wedding dress business based in Watertown, Massachusetts. This store, which was founded back in 1992, has over a thousand wedding gowns for you to browse through. They are even conveniently located close to Boston. What makes this store unique is that they focus on providing you with designer dresses at discount prices.

Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com is filled with gowns that are an astounding 50 percent to 80 percent off of retail prices. Some brands couples will find here include Essense, Mischka, and Calla Blanche. You can rest assured that you will be getting the best bargain because the team guarantees the lowest price. They have everything you will need for the bride, bridesmaids mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. There are even plenty of wedding accessories like bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and more in stock.

Follow Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com on

Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com 3
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

From the moment we walked in we were greeted with warm smiles. Vows is truly exceptional! Our consultant Leslie took us for a tour of the salon while asking about my style (she immediately knew the perfect dress and spent the time looking for it). It was great to be able to look at the racks and pull dresses ourselves too. After trying on a few dresses I wasn’t feeling any connection until Leslie pulled out the dress she searched for. Oh my was everyone speechless and emotional when I came out. I loved every aspect of the gown and couldn’t have found something more perfect. Leslie was amazing throughout the whole process, never rushing my decisions or swaying them. She was honest and fantastic to work with. I would recommend Vows to anyone but especially would recommend requesting Leslie.

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/12/2019

I just had my appointment today at Vows and couldn’t be happier with my experience! I’m super indecisive when it comes to picking out ANYTHING so I was honestly shocked that I left with a dress today especially since this was my first time trying dresses on. Leslie helped me and was awesome! Very professional and super helpful. They have a huge selection and are very organized. I’m so happy that I chose to come here first as Your dress is a huge part of your wedding. I was scared that I’d be overwhelmed but I was one bit. Oh and I should also mention that my dress cost me just under $1000 and is absolutely beautiful!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly

• 130 Galen Street Watertown, Massachusetts, 02472 See on map
    6179237587 (Other Phone Number)
    VOWS is by Appointment only: Tuesday thru Thursday 10am to 8pm Saturday: 10am to 5pm Sunday: CLOSED Monday: CLOSED