Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com

130 Galen Street, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com

Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com is a unique wedding dress business based in Watertown, Massachusetts. This store, which was founded back in 1992, has over a thousand wedding gowns for you to browse through. They are even conveniently located close to Boston. What makes this store unique is that they focus on providing you with designer dresses at discount prices.

Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com is filled with gowns that are an astounding 50 percent to 80 percent off of retail prices. Some brands couples will find here include Essense, Mischka, and Calla Blanche. You can rest assured that you will be getting the best bargain because the team guarantees the lowest price. They have everything you will need for the bride, bridesmaids mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. There are even plenty of wedding accessories like bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and more in stock.

Follow Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com on

Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com 2
Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com 3
  • Laurel

Laurel · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful dress, awesome experience!

I really enjoyed my experience at Vows. We first got to shop around ourselves which was a fun way to start the appointment. My consultant was Melanie and she was fantastic. She was respectful of my budget and definitely understood the look I wanted. After trying on the ones that I had picked out, she pulled a few more based on what I was liking and one of those was the dress I walked out with. She was very nice and never made me feel rushed. It was my first time trying on dresses and she said all the right things to help me make my decision without pressuring me. The store has a large selection at a reasonable price point. I absolutely love my dress and it was a very pleasant experience. They also offer a discount on accessories and bridesmaid dresses so I will be going back for those!

• Ashley

Ashley Harvey · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Better than I could've ever imagined!

I went in not having tried any dresses on before and no ideas other than I just wanted it to be flattering. From the moment we walked in till we left, it was better than I could've imagined and I found a gown! Highly recommend Vows!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vows Bridal Outlet & www.bridepower.com FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly

• 130 Galen Street Watertown, Massachusetts, 02472 See on map
    6179237587 (Other Phone Number)
    VOWS is by Appointment only: Tuesday thru Thursday 10am to 8pm Saturday: 10am to 5pm Sunday: CLOSED Monday: CLOSED