N/A, Fort Myers, FL 33905 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Vowed to You

Whatever the circumstances, Vowed to you is here to make your wedding day extra special. These services will help create a wonderful and unique experience for your guests. I offer competitive rates and work with the best vendors and venues in the Southwest Florida area, guaranteeing an unforgettable event!

We offer multiple packages to fit the needs of every couple.

Month Of/ On Day Coordinator

• For couples who have it all together but want to be present on their big day. This package includes up to a month of coordinating, timeline creation, managing vendors, overseeing event setup, designing your table layout, and all the small things in between.

Partial Planning & Design

• This package offers peace of mind to couples who just don't have the time. Allow me to assist you with booking your venue, finding you the perfect vendors, and designing the wedding day of your dreams.

Full Planning

• I care about making your big day the best possible experience for everyone involved. I take care of all the small, tedious details and arrangements so that my clients can focus on the important stuff. That’s why I make the effort to understand your exact needs, so the event you imagine is the event you’ll get.

• Woman-owned
Remember me
adobestock 223388700 51 2034171 162229184786158

4 Reviews for Vowed to You

Elizabeth B. · Married on 04/20/2021

Impeccable attention to detail!

I could not recommend Lexi enough. She is always two steps ahead and is incredibly knowledgeable in all areas of the planning process. She addressed areas we had no idea we needed to inquire about regarding our vendors and made the planning process fun and stress free! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/29/2021

Callie K. · Married on 08/14/2020

The most amazing planner EVER

I don’t even know where to begin. Lexi was amazing from the first meeting to the day of our wedding! She’s so detail oriented, and doesn’t miss a thing. She coordinated the deliveries of the flowers and cake, all while setting up table decor and making sure we were all on time! Everything was so organized, there was absolutely no miscommunication on anything. I highly recommend Lexi to plan anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2021

Vowed to You FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vowed to You 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• N/A Fort Myers, FL, 33905 See on map
    Location of (Vowed to You)