Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number

About Votive Photography

VOTIVE | Montana Wedding Photographer | RUNNING VOTIVE IS MY DREAM JOB; MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND DOCUMENTING LIFE IS WHAT DRIVES ME. I AM BLESSED TO DO WHAT I DO AND CONSIDER IT THE MOST PROFOUND GIFT TO GET TO KNOW THOSE EMBARKING ON THE ADVENTURE OF MARRIAGE, COME ALONGSIDE THEM, AND TELL THAT STORY.

TRUTH BE TOLD, I'M ALL ABOUT THE STORY. MY PHOTOS HAVE A DOCUMENTARY / PHOTOJOURNALISM FEEL, WITH A HINT OF ARTFUL INTRIGUE. ABOVE ALL, MY PHOTOS ARE AUTHENTIC, JUST LIKE YOU! I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, INTRODUCE MYSELF, AND PASS ALONG MORE INFORMATION. Get in touch here - Montana Wedding Photographer

Follow Votive Photography on

votive world wide wedding photogrpah
votive global wedding photography sarah sides

4 Reviews for Votive Photography

Emily · Married on 07/25/2015

They were sooooo wonderful to work with, worked with us to make sure we had a package we could afford, and just made us feel so comfortable.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Rachael · Married on 06/06/2015

I could not be more pleased with choosing Votive Photography to capture my wedding day. Ty and Amanda are professional, detail oriented, incredibly talented, and deeply caring photographers. I live in Colorado and was married in Montana. I was drawn to the incredible photography on Votive’s website, but was hooked by the interactions that I had with Ty and Amanda over email, phone conversations, and skype-yes, they skyped with me to be sure we felt comfortable with each other and were on the same page! They were accommodating when family troubles arose, threatening to change drastically the plans of our wedding. By the time I finally met them face to face on my wedding day, I felt like we were old friends. I say all of this to acknowledge the caring hearts these two have for their clients. 6 months later and I still adore all of my wedding photos!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jenna · Married on 04/17/2014

First off: I LOVE VOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY. They photographed my wedding back in April and were a dream to work with. We met a couple months before to talk through what my groom and I wanted and we were able to talk through ideas and they were happy to answer any and all questions we had. On the day of, they brought energy and excitement as well as their totally amazing skills with them to the venue. They play off each other so well as a couple that they're able to navigate the dynamic between bride and groom, family and friends, ceremony and party, posed portraits and in-the-moment shots so incredibly well. They made us feel completely comfortable during the first look and that ended up being such a special moment of peace and fun for my groom and I before the wedding. It was such a wonderful feeling to be able put all our trust in them to capture what we wanted from the evening (and more!). And (after an exceptionally quick turn-around, might I add!) we came away with an incredible portfolio of pictures capturing everything from intimate moments of the bride and groom, to aesthetics of the reception, to the thrill of the dance floor, to details I never even got to see that evening. Ty and Amanda are truly amazing people. I'd recommend them to anyone needing photographs of any kind. I was so insanely happy to have them be part of my wedding day, and am so glad I have these captured moments to carry with me for many, many years to come :)

Sent on 06/04/2014