Votive Photography Reviews

Votive Photography View more information

Emily Married on 07/25/2015
    They were sooooo wonderful to work with, worked with us to make sure we had a package we could afford, and just made us feel so comfortable.
    Rachael Married on 06/06/2015
    I could not be more pleased with choosing Votive Photography to capture my wedding day. Ty and Amanda are professional, detail oriented, incredibly talented, and deeply caring photographers. I live in Colorado and was married in Montana. I was drawn to the incredible photography on Votive’s website, but was hooked by the interactions that I had with Ty and Amanda over email, phone conversations, and skype-yes, they skyped with me to be sure we felt comfortable with each other and were on the same page! They were accommodating when family troubles arose, threatening to change drastically the plans of our wedding. By the time I finally met them face to face on my wedding day, I felt like we were old friends. I say all of this to acknowledge the caring hearts these two have for their clients. 6 months later and I still adore all of my wedding photos!
    Jenna Married on 04/17/2014
    First off: I LOVE VOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY. They photographed my wedding back in April and were a dream to work with. We met a couple months before to talk through what my groom and I wanted and we were able to talk through ideas and they were happy to answer any and all questions we had. On the day of, they brought energy and excitement as well as their totally amazing skills with them to the venue. They play off each other so well as a couple that they're able to navigate the dynamic between bride and groom, family and friends, ceremony and party, posed portraits and in-the-moment shots so incredibly well. They made us feel completely comfortable during the first look and that ended up being such a special moment of peace and fun for my groom and I before the wedding. It was such a wonderful feeling to be able put all our trust in them to capture what we wanted from the evening (and more!). And (after an exceptionally quick turn-around, might I add!) we came away with an incredible portfolio of pictures capturing everything from intimate moments of the bride and groom, to aesthetics of the reception, to the thrill of the dance floor, to details I never even got to see that evening. Ty and Amanda are truly amazing people. I'd recommend them to anyone needing photographs of any kind. I was so insanely happy to have them be part of my wedding day, and am so glad I have these captured moments to carry with me for many, many years to come :)
  • User1572643 2+ years ago
    Amanda and Ty might seriously be the 2 sweetest people on Earth. They were so accommodating, they let me tell them exactly the look I was after and they were a perfect match. They took really great detail shots and captured some very special moments that I know we would not have captured if there was only one photographer. They are husband and wife so they work well together, they are so respectful and a dream to work with. They did really great. They were observant and I saw them photographing family members all night long and I have pictures of things I never got to see. I definitely recommend them for anyone, no matter where they are! They were also very prompt on their turn around time on getting the photos back to us after the wedding! They are very positive and uplifting people and knowing how some wedding vendors are in the industry, I was thrilled to be able to work with such kind and caring people and photographers!