Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vixel Video

Let us make your wedding day shine!

Vixel Video is a Hamilton, Ohio-based videography service that specializes in wedding, commercial, entertainment and documentary videos. Jessica Phillips and Zach Pike are the co-owners of the videography company. They love what they do, from the initial process of making the videos and through the editing process. Vixel Video is here to provide you with the love story of your wedding day.

Vixel Video is happy to be of service at your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your pre-ceremony and rehearsal dinner festivities. The videography style is a beautiful blend of cinematic, traditional and short form. Their videography services include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related videography services, Vixel Video can provide a variety of final video formats. The options for video formats include:

• Blu-Ray

Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)

Was very happy! Captured all the best moments for my special day. Definitely recommend them to everyone

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception

You may have 100's of pictures...yet there will be nothing like re-living that day and being pulled back into the happiness and joy like watching Vixel's Video they made for us!

My Vixel Video is perfectly creative: captures of unforgettable moments like my grandma tossing her walker so she could dance with me, b-roll of tiny delights like the note I wrote to my dad that day. The synchronization of music with the moments makes me cry every time (a lifted twirl during my first dance? Man, I'll never forget now that it's on video:))

Vixel gets it.
They are recent college grads with formal studies in video and motion. And it shows. They get it, they're current and know what's hip. Vixel knows what will be the best trailer for facebook and social media. They know what memories we'll want ten years from now to rekindle our wedding-day feelings.

Vixel is quiet riot.
They were so streamlined, helpful, go-with-the flow, easy to work with. Vixel is a stressed-out bride's dream. Vixel made it so easy leading up to the wedding, showing up and quietly starting their duties without being even noticed (people thought they were friends/family or maybe the photographer, their equipment is subtle and they merged right in with the crowd, so moments never felt forced because people didn't even know they were being caught on video!)

Vixel: good people.
Vixel took extra steps to take care of us. Good hearts, good intentions, good humans. They are just good people. Thank you Vixel! - Amy + Rob

Profile Picture amy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Excellent and affordable! My wife and I got married last year and LOVED their professionalism and willingness to work within our budget. When we got the video back we were not disappointed, looked great! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture David, 11/7/15, 1 Review