Viviana Podhaiski Photography

Hopewell Junction, NY View map

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I'm a wedding and boudoir portrait photographer. I'm based out of Hudson Valley, New York, but also a traveler!

Spontaneity, enthusiasm, and passion for living life are in every session I cover. The work invites you in, wrap you in a big hug, and tell you it’s more than OK to have a great time. It doesn’t feel like you’ve seen it before, and it doesn’t pretend to be something it’s not. The images are created with a true human connection in mind.

Photojournalism, documentary, or reportage wedding photography are all labels that most accurately describe my style. Documenting key moments is how I approach events, and I believe that all images are created equal. Details, as small as they are, are equally as important as the big picture. When you look back at your images I want you to remember what you were feeling, rather than what you had been told to do. When formal portraits are requested, the approach to posing is subtle and not the focus of your day. I document the beginning of your marriage.

PRICING

Travel packages start at $5,000, plus travel. Local packages start at $3900. All packages include edited high-resolution digital images, print and distribution release, and an online album for a year.

Elopement + Minimony Coverage

Even after big parties are allowed, I believe smaller and intimate weddings are here to stay. Coverage begins at $650 an hr. The quality of service and images remain the same, we just spend less time together. xoxo.

WHAT TO EXPECT

From our initial call to well after your photos are delivered, we will be in contact. Once you book your date, we will plan for your engagement session. You will receive an Engagement Session Style Guide as well a list of my favorite vendors in the Hudson Valley area. In addition, you will have access to your client portal where all the resources I send along will be kept in a safe place.

What is your turn around time? I'm as excited to work on your photographs as you are to see them! You will receive at least one sneak peek the day after your wedding day. Depending on the season, it could be anywhere between 6-8 weeks.

How many weddings do you shoot a year? On average I will only shoot 2-3 weddings a month since I also book family sessions and need time to cover weightlifting competitions.

Where can I see client reviews? Places like Google review or Wedding Wire!

Do you have a vendor list you can share? Once your date has been booked, I will send you several resources and it will include a variety of vendors who are lovely folks to work with.

Do you have insurance? I sure do! Let me know if your venue requires a certificate of insurance.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Madeleine F. Married on 07/09/2021

Fantastic!

My fiancee and I worked with Viv for our engagement photos, and we could not be happier with the pictures! Viv did a great job of making us comfortable and talking us through what to do and how to stand. She was so much fun to work with, I can't recommend her enough!
    Emily G. Married on 06/26/2021

Vendor Match Made in Heaven!

Viviana was an absolute dream to work with! Her communication, organization and attention to detail leading up to our event was topnotch. Her energy the day of our wedding was so calm yet assertive when directing our family members around for portrait shots. We completely trusted her vision and knew she would capture all the emotions on our day! If we could give her a 10 star rating we would and highly recommend to other couples in a heartbeat!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 05/22/2021

Love our photos & Love working with Viviana!

Choosing Viviana as our photographer was hands down the best choice we made for our wedding. From our first chat, she made me feel extremely comfortable. Viviana was super flexible with the timeline and we were able to change things literally days before the wedding. I have to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of pictures of myself but look back at the pictures Viviana took just brings me back to how beautiful I felt and how happy the day was. Our family also felt comfortable with her and she was a pleasure to work with. She sent a small sneak peek the night of our wedding and got us the whole album fast! We were so happy to work with Viviana and I would highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend her!

39 Willow Drive Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533
845-902-8069
Location of (Viviana Podhaiski Photography)

Viviana Podhaiski Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Viviana Podhaiski Photography include in the starting price?

Viviana Podhaiski Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Viviana Podhaiski Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Viviana Podhaiski Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Viviana Podhaiski Photography offer?

Viviana Podhaiski Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Viviana Podhaiski Photography offer?

Viviana Podhaiski Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Viviana Podhaiski Photography offer for wedding events?

Viviana Podhaiski Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Viviana Podhaiski Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Viviana Podhaiski Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding