Viviana Bridal Beauty

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Phoenix, Arizona, Viviana Bridal Beauty is a business that provides on-location hair and makeup services for weddings and other landmark events. Owner and operator Vivian is a licensed professional with more than 15 years of experience in assisting clients to achieve their desired look. You can draw on Vivian’s wealth of knowledge and passion for bridal hair to help you realize your dream wedding style.

Viviana Bridal Beauty offers a variety of wedding hair and makeup services, available on site for a travel fee. Hairstyling services include bridal hair, bridal party hair, family member hair, and flower girl hair. Makeup application services include bridal makeup, bridesmaid makeup, family member makeup, and flower girl makeup. You may avail of trials of these services prior to your important day to ensure your complete satisfaction. Vivian will help you to look and feel radiant for your wedding celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rebecca S. Married on 04/30/2022

Highly Recommend!

Vivian was AMAZING to work with. She was professional, kind, flexible, and extremely talented. She did hair for me + my (4) bridesmaids, and knocked it out of the park with all of us! I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a hair stylist for a wedding or event :) Can't thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful on my big day!
  • Ashlen
    Ashlen W. Married on 02/12/2022

Wedding hair goals!!

Vivian was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She was very prompt in getting back to my initial inquiry. She provided me with upfront pricing and answered any questions I had. I had a very large bridal party and had 14 people needing hair. She was able to accommodate my large group and brought an assistant to help get everyone done. My hair trial went great and we were able to discuss a few changes I wanted to make for the day of. The big day came and she arrived at my home early to set up and got to work. I let my bridesmaids each pick their own hairstyles and she really captured each girls vision. All of my bridesmaids hair held curl all day(started getting ready at 6am and the reception ended at 12am). She was so friendly and professional. My hair turned out exactly the way I wanted it and I'm so glad she captured my vision on my special day. Thank you Vivian!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hiring her for my next event!

Vivian made me feel super special on my Wedding Day! Mine
    & my mom's hair came out very beautiful, received many compliments. I loved working with Vivian, very professional and super friendly.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Phoenix,AZ Phoenix, AZ, 85050
Location of (Viviana Bridal Beauty)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding