Elmer, Elmer, NJ 08318 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Vito's Media Productions

A wedding videographer in Elmer, New Jersey, Vito's Media Productions is committed to crafting memories you and your loved ones will cherish for a lifetime. Boasting over 10 years of video production experience, owner and creative director Nori Vito utilizes a variety of styles—from cinematic to documentary—to share each love story. Passionate and professional, Vito's Media Productions is the perfect choice for newly engaged couples on their big day.

Vito's Media Productions works with each couple to ensure each detail of their celebration is captured. For a truly one-of-a-kind experience, the company’s wedding videography services include:

• Consultation
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Raw footage

Other Services
Couples who book Vito's Media Productions have the option of choosing from a variety of final video format options. Said options include:

• Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive
  • SD card
  • DVD

Areas Covered
Platinum Photo Video proudly offers wedding videography coverage to couples located in Elmer, New Jersey. Said coverage is extended to interested couples throughout New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware and parts of Eastern Shore, Maryland.

Follow Vito's Media Productions on

7 Reviews for Vito's Media Productions

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2017

Highly recommended!!

When my husband and I were deciding on our vendors for our wedding, choosing Vito Media Productions was an easy pick. And we are so glad!! Nori was and continues to be wonderful from the very beginning. We were in contact many times to discuss our timeline for the day of along with special shots we wanted. Nori and her team were great the day of wedding; very professional and accommodating. They were there the entire time and caught every moment of our special day. She even helped my husband surprise me for our 1 year anniversary. She set up a projector screen and did a private showing of our wedding video! It was a wonderful surprise and we absolutely LOVE our video! Nori is so talented and has such a great eye for putting it all together! Thank you so much for capturing our magical day and making our motion picture that we can’t stop watching!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/29/2017

From the moment I spoke to Nori on the phone, I knew she was going to be amazing. I would recommend Nori to anyone!!! She is very thorough with answering all your questions, how the day will go, and what is included in what she does. Our beautiful wedding day came and went in the blink of an eye but thankfully to Nori, we will have the memory forever. Throughout the day her and her supervisor were so happy and couldn't wait to capture every moment that happened. At the reception, she was always right there to make sure she didn't miss a thing! Everyone still comes up to me and says how much fun they had with our videographer dancing the night away with us while capturing the moments! So far we've seen a sneak peak of our video; I had tears of joy in my eyes because I can not wait to see the rest of it!! Thank you so much again for capturing one of the most important days of our lives!!!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Sara · Married on 11/14/2016

Vito productions really did an amazing job capturing the love of my friends wedding. She gave them a gift to last a life time and I couldn't imagine using another company. Wonderful job! :)

Sent on 11/28/2016

Vito's Media Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vito's Media Productions 1
    Unlimited Hours of Coverage
    From the time you start getting ready until the time your on the dance floor! Rest assure we will be there from the very beginning until the very end. When choosing our Classic Highlight Package!

• MuddySnow Productions
    MuddySnow Productions Wedding Videographers

Vito's Media Productions has an eye for detail. A way of capturing your every last second with emotions ones could only dream of. She has a wonderful and fun loving personality and will make sure your day goes as smooth as possible.

• Elmer Elmer, NJ, 08318 See on map