Edgewater, MD 21037 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Visions D'Vine

Visions D'Vine is a business that helps women discover their inner beauty that will ultimately transcend on the outside. In essence, helping women unleash their beauty potential enhances their self esteem, confidence and self worth. We provide makeup service for all occasions. We specialize in Fashion, Print, B&W, Bridal & Special Occasions and service the District of Columbia, Maryland, & Virginia areas but are willing to travel, if needed. Contact Deborah M. Johnson - Professional Makeup Artist for more information.

• WeddingsBySage

4 Reviews for Visions D'Vine

• Tianne

Tianne · Married on 10/10/2015

User216133

I have been getting my makeup done by Debbie for several years. She has done my makeup for a wedding and a birthday. She was nice and professional. She also did my Mom’s makeup for a wedding that she was in. My mom never wears makeup and was hesitant about getting her face done. Debbie reassure her that she would like the end results and my mom absolutely loved her face when she was done,

Sent on 08/29/2019

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2015

I don't wear makeup that often and when I do it's mostly eyeliner and lipgloss. On my wedding day, i was a little hesitant to step out because i'm not used to wearing makeup, but when i saw my wedding pictures i was so amazed! I couldn't believe i could look so beautiful! Ms. Deborah is an expert at knowing how to match the perfect colors to your complexion! She actually matched my eyeshadow with my bridesmaids dresses and it was perfect! I felt so relaxed because I knew I was beautiful! The makeup was so natural looking but at the same time beautiful!

Sent on 08/22/2015

j · Married on 06/11/2011

Debbie Johnson of Visions D'Vine was such a pleasure to work with! I've worked with her on several occasions and she is always punctual, professional, creative and just plain fun. As a photographer I always recommend her to my clients and until now they have all been 100% satisfied with her skill and creativity. Thanks Debbie!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Visions D'Vine Pricing

Visions D'Vine Price Rates

Visions D'Vine FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Edgewater, 21037 See on map
    4109565614 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Visions D'Vine)