Virginia Air and Space Center

• Cary Hill 1741

2 Reviews for Virginia Air and Space Center

• Sunshine

J · Married on 01/25/2019

When my husband and I got engaged we knew we wanted a venue that was a little different. From the moment we stepped into the museum we were in LOVE. Something happened and they lost our original date but we loved it so much we changed dates! We had the ceremony on the observation deck, cocktail hour on the second floor, and the reception on the first for about 100 people. Everyone is still talking about how unique and amazing the venue was! I was a bride that had to visit the venue a bunch of times to figure out all the tiny details and they were super accommodating every time I wanted to come by. If you're looking for something a little different, but also reasonably priced, check them out!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Nalani

Nalani · Married on 06/30/2012

3.0
      3.5

Overall, I was happy using the Air and Space Center as my reception site, but I had trouble getting the ball rolling. I was unable to get a response from the event coordinator for about a month. I also was uneasy about the fact that my reception started as the museum closed, so there was a possibility of non wedding guests sticking around, but that didn't happen.

If you have a lot of kids at the reception, I reccommend this site because the museum exhibits stay on so the kids have plenty to play with.

Sent on 12/23/2012

• 600 Settlers Landing Rd Hampton, VA, 23681 See on map
    Location of (Virginia Air and Space Center)