Columbia, MO 65203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Vinson Photography

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

All my life I have been interested in people, art & photography. As a photographer, I am always looking for the most romantic light and capturing real moments. I am a native Missourian, born and raised in Columbia, Missouri. Two art degrees at the University of Missouri and training at the Brooks Institute Photography in Santa Barbara, California has given me such an amazing background in visual & technical arts. I spent 10 years in Santa Barbara shooting gorgeous weddings and I am so excited to be back in Missouri to continue the adventure. I am looking forward to learning more about you both as a couple and how you plan to celebrate such a fabulous day! Please visit my website and blog for more information. Feel free to call or email me as well!

Follow Vinson Photography on

Vinson Photography 4
  • Y

Yvonne S. · Married on 10/06/2018

Terrific Experience

Shelly is a joy to work with - very professional and responsive. She was available during the preparation and planning stages of the wedding. When there was the possibility of rain, Shelly spent time scouting out alternative options. Fortunately the weather cooperated and the pictures from my daughter’s wedding were absolutely beautiful. Shelly knows well how to use ambient lighting and backdrop to frame beautiful portraits. She’s quite creative with getting great poses as well. The picture quality was so outstanding it was difficult choosing pictures for prints and enlargements because they all came out so well. I highly recommend Shelly Vinson to anyone looking for a professional photographer!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Liz Mj · Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful Photos

Shelly is the absolute best! She does a wonderful job with taking great pictures and getting views you didn’t even think of. She listens to what you want and helps you get everything organized so the photos are streamlined. She always goes above and beyond and you will get your money’s worth.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Vinson Photography 5
    Vinson Photography 6
    Vinson Photography 7
    Vinson Photography 8
  • Lari and Craig 2017

Lari · Married on 09/17/2017

Shelly is absolutely amazing! She was responsive since Day 1 and provided the best service that I could possible imagine to me and my fiance for our engagement photos last month. We are the most awkward couple in front of the camera, and she made us both feel very comfortable! Not only that, but the pictures turned out amazing. If I could use her for my wedding, I absolutely would. You cannot go wrong with her :)

Sent on 01/08/2017

Vinson Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh Lari, that is so SWEET! I absolutely think we found each other for a reason! I honestly had so much fun working with you two... adorable and fun, you all are were amazing. So glad we held out for the sunlight, it was the PERFECT day! Hugs :)

Vinson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Pure Joy Catering, Inc
    Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

Absolutely fabulous to work with. A shining star really that makes every event look pristine.

• Wine Cask
    Wine Cask Restaurant Weddings

We love her photography! We have worked with Shelly for years and will continue to. Great personality and she makes working look fun and easy!

• Tamara's Catering
    Tamara's Catering Wedding Caterers

Vision photographly is great she took some awsome pictures of my food at a wedding I have them on my web site She also did a great job on the wedding photos She easy to work with & I recemmend her for my events Tamaras Catering

• Columbia, 65203 See on map