5091 EASTWOOD RD, Saint Paul, MN 55112 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vinnie Rose

Vinnie Rose performs at 200 events a year such as weddings, private parties, restaurants, clubs, festivals, senior living communities and wineries. As Minnesota’s premiere acoustic guitarist and vocalist his mastery of a wide variety of musical styles sets him apart in the Twin Cities music scene. Vinnie is fluent in the musical stylings of greats such as Buddy Holly, James Taylor, Willie Nelson, Jimmy Buffet, Eric Clapton, Keith Urban, Coldplay, John Mayer, Sam Smith, and many, many more. In addition, his shows regularly feature his large repertoire of original compositions. Professionally trained in the traditions of classical, jazz, country, and rock, Vinnie is able to artfully design performances that are dynamic, cross-generational, skillful and extremely entertaining. He adds up to 10 tracks of live guitar parts using a looping pedal to many of his songs. This live looping technique allows him to create an ensemble sonority and frees him up to take guitar solos. Vinnie loves to engage and entertain a crowd. His passion and delight in music are easily transferred to his audiences. He welcomes song requests from audience members and, when appropriate, can be found chatting with folks on his set breaks.

VinneandGraydonI320X200
img3047 edit

• Videos 3

3 Reviews for Vinnie Rose

Nancy · Married on 10/08/2016

Vinnie played at my daughter's outdoor ceremony and reception cocktail hour in October, and I could not have been happier. He was responsive, flexible with "Plan B for rain," fairly priced, worked well with the officiate and most importantly - accommodated my daughter's choice of songs in the style that she wanted. He did a great job performing classics of Louis Armstrong, Elvis, Frank Sinatra - as well as an Adam Sandler song from the The Wedding Singer in the ceremony. Our guests commented on the quality of the music for both the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend him if you're looking for an acoustic guitarist, unique voice and a wide range of songs. I would definitely use him again!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Dan · Married on 09/06/2015

I am so glad I had Vinnie Rose play at my event. I had Vinnie play at my rehearsal dinner which was held at an event space, and he totally rocked. After looking at his enormous list of songs that he could play, I selected some general songs that I thought the crowd would like. I was shocked at different variety of songs that he could play, and he really made it an enjoyable night. I would definitely recommend using Vinnie Rose to play at your event. He was easy to get a hold of. We were able to chat several times to make sure the night would go how I wanted it. You wont regret it!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Candy · Married on 06/06/2015

Vinnie was recommended to us by another musician who was booked for our wedding day. We were nervous to hire someone we didn't know, but Vinnie did a wonderful job! He had a very diverse playlist and was also open to learning a new song that wasn't on his list. He was very professional (showed up early for set-up), and his acoustic guitar was the perfect accompaniment to our pre- and post-ceremony!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Vinnie Rose FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

Real Weddings