Viking Bakery

• Pastries by Lara
  • Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery

4 Reviews for Viking Bakery

Arlene · Married on 06/06/2015

Viking Bakery created a beautiful 4-tier wedding cake for my son and daughter in law's wedding on June 6, 2015. The cake was not only stunning to look at but was delicious and fresh as well. It was a white cake with chocolate mousse and fresh strawberries inside. Luis, the owner was wonderful to work with and exceeded all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Visala · Married on 05/25/2014

I had no time to go in for a cake tasting since I was in FL from Jan to May. All of the cake details were done via e-mail between Leslie and I. I sent her a picture of what I wanted and she replicated exactly that. I was impressed when I saw the cake, how good it looked with the decor. The cake tasted amazing and I couldn't be happier with this bakery. I was referred to this bakery by Aashirwad Palace.

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • Christine

Christine Dahlgren · Married on 10/27/2018

Permanently closed

After growing up on the Viking Bakery I was very sad to hear that they have permanently closed their doors. There was no other place where our family could get the Norwegian delicacies that we got at the bakery. Our hope is that maybe somebody will buy the business and get it going again.

Sent on 08/12/2019

• 34 1st Ave Denville, 07834 See on map
    Location of (Viking Bakery)