Toledo, OH 43606 Map · Phone number

About Viewpoint Productions, LLC; The Queen of Harps

TAPESTRY duo features Denise Grupp-Verbon on harp and Michael Grupp-Verbon on acoustic guitar.
TAPESTRY is ideal for wedding ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours and rehearsal dinners!

Follow Viewpoint Productions, LLC; The Queen of Harps on

• Strings of Choice
  • Lisa Holden Piano Music
  • Jeff Tucker (acoustic guitar, harmonica, vocals)
TAPESTRY2
TAPESTRY2

4 Reviews for Viewpoint Productions, LLC; The Queen of Harps

Resa · Married on 07/12/2014

I can not believe that I found Denise! It was like finding a diamond in a hay stack. After going to some bridal shows and meeting some very off the wall harpists, I was discouraged. I wondered if every harpist was that eccentric.

Denise is not crazy, she is down to earth, kind, and very talented. We emailed back and fourth about ten times before we even met, and Denise promptly answered all my questions. When we met I was immediately put at ease as Denise is very capable at what she does.

Denise definitely went above and beyond. She agreed to play her harp along side my friend who sung for no charge. Her music was heavenly, she is a great choice.

Sent on 08/25/2014

The ceremony harp/guitar music was absolutely beautiful and really made the wedding so special and wonderfully emotional for me. I had tears of happiness as I walked down the aisle, particularly because the music really set the tone of that sentimental lovely moment.

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • Ani

Ani · Married on 05/23/2015

3.0

We enjoyed working with Viewpoint Productions. We knew that we wanted a harpist for our ceremony musician and our choices were limited. Denise did a fantastic job!!! The first time I heard her play in person, I was in tears. The only reason why she is not a 5/5 is because she is not extremely organized. After we had booked her, we had a question and she actually forgot that we booked her and we paid her. After that moment, everything was fine.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Viewpoint Productions, LLC; The Queen of Harps's reply:

Ani,
    I loved working with you to make your wedding music the best it could be. I am sorry for any booking confusion you may have felt, and I appreciate your understanding. I'd like to assure you that this is not the normal way I conduct business. Your wedding was beautiful, thank you for including my music for your special day. Denise

• Toledo, 43606 See on map