Jeff Tucker (acoustic guitar, harmonica, vocals)

Toledo, OH View map
   1 review
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

As many of my client references mention, I would be glad to perform requested music for your ceremony and would look forward to providing a great musical atmosphere for your wedding. Quoted rates are all-inclusive, and may include any combination of ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, reception, etc.

I have an established track record of professionalism, and the quality of my performance is evidenced by repeat clientele from Northern Michigan to the Gulf Coast and South Florida. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or require any additional information...I'm easy to work with for a living!

CLIENT REVIEWS

"Jeff was so great. He was early and did everything I asked playing for...I didn't have to worry about a thing. Super easy to work with and talented, definitely recommend him!!"
Brittany Hinton
St Simons Island, Georgia
September 27, 2019

"Wow! Thanks for a great event. The campground loved it. Don't hesitate to hire Jeff,
he is prompt on returning calls, quotes and has a great diverse line of songs.
Harmonica was a nice touch. Highly recommend."
Shelly Balas
Shawnee Lake
Spencer, Ohio
August 24, 2019

"Jeff was a delight to have at my event. Dates and times changed numerous times, he was very accommodating to these changes. He was very friendly and approachable to my guests. He made it a night to remember."
Robin Macon-Johnson
Garfield Heights, Ohio
August 10, 2019 (evening)

"Thank you so much for playing! Ever since you left, people have been talking about you left and right. Everyone loved your performance, it was perfect. Thank you!! Is there anywhere we can review you?"
Sylvania Church of God
Summer Fest
Sylvania, Ohio
August 10, 2019 (afternoon)

"Everybody at my wedding raved about Jeff Tucker! He provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour
that provided the perfect ambiance for the guests. Communication during planning was easy, the price was reasonable, and the music was incredible!"
Kenzie Clancy
Mattawan, Michigan
June 1, 2019

"Jeff was amazing! From start to finish he was very professional
and able to accommodate us in every way. He has a soulful voice and is such a talented guitarist!
I highly recommend Jeff!"
Mindy Vesoulis
Plat8
Toledo, Ohio
December 14, 2018

"Jeff did an outstanding job and all the guests loved his performance. I would highly recommend Jeff for any event, he is a truly talented musician."
Tricia Miles
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
November 3, 2018

"Jeff was awesome! He was very professional and easy to work with. He made sure he played all our song requests and our guests really enjoyed his talent. I definitely recommend him and would hire him again."
Camila Noordeloos
Grand Rapids, Michigan

October 18, 2018

"My musician cancelled at 11:30am the day of my wedding, for a 5pm ceremony.
I called Jeff, he returned my call within 20 minutes and agreed to not only play our ceremony and cocktail hour that night, but also learned the songs for our ceremony THAT DAY, and performed them beautifully!!!
His cost is more than fair, and he literally saved the day.
Completely professional and kind. I would definitely recommend him."
Carly Houghton