Aaron Peterson Guitarist

Findlay, OH View map
$300 Most Popular Price

$300 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Aaron Peterson, and I play instrumental acoustic guitar! For the past several years I've had an absolute blast showcasing my talent at a number of different bars, restaurants, specials events, and concerts. I've played about 10 different wedding ceremonies and wedding cocktail hours, and am excited to continue gaining experience performing my craft. I absolutely love using my ability to add value to couple's weddings. Few things make me more proud than seeing the smiles on the faces of wedding guests while they compliment my playing after ceremonies and cocktail hours!

Below is a link to a youtube video where you can find a sample of my playing. I have several hours worth of instrumental material that works wonderfully for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hour music, or just soothing/interesting background music during reception dinners. I would expect to play your song requests, plus any traditional wedding tunes you'd like, plus some of my own suggestions based on your preference.

Please reach out to me and let me know what you think!

Thanks,