Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Videography By Tiffany

Hey guys! I started editing videos for fun in 2003 at 13 years old and have been lucky enough to turn it into a full time job (thanks to you guys!) I shot my first wedding video for a family member in 2005 and loved it! I continued editing every video I could after that, from vacation videos to compilations of old home videos for myself and for friends. In 2012 I left my regular job and started Videography By Tiffany with my now husband Spencer's help. At first he was just helping me out for the time being but it turned out that he enjoyed videography as well! So we became a husband and wife team, we both shoot and I do the editing. It just works! All of our videos are shot in High Definition and are beautifully stitched together with your favorite audio tracks to preserve your special memories for a lifetime. Multiple cameras are used with various angles to make sure every moment is captured from the perfect perspective. We are passionate about our work, have extremely high standards, and will work with you to assure that you are completely satisfied with the outcome of your video! Be sure to check out some of the video examples in both the "Wedding Examples" and "Other Event's" tabs. We hope to chat with you soon!

Wedding Pricing:
May to October: $300/hour (4 hour minimum)
$350/hour after 10 hours
November to April: $275/hour (4 hour minimum)
$325/hour after 10 hours

Hourly rate includes two videographers present for the entire time specified by Bride and Groom. Includes a full-length cinematic feature film, a one-song length highlight trailer, and raw footage of the ceremony and speeches. Final product is available only in digital form but with no watermarks or copyright protection. Editing typically takes 2-3 weeks but can vary depending on workload.

Wedding Add Ons:

Raw Footage (Unedited footage of your wedding day)-$200

Honeymoon video-$100 (You must supply the video and pictures.) Length and quality depends on the customer's video and pictures)

Video montage of the couple as children and while dating-$100 (Customer must supply the video and pictures. Length and quality depends on the customer's video and pictures. Venue must be capable of playing the video.)

Follow Videography By Tiffany on

39 Reviews for Videography By Tiffany

• Joy

Joy Mingle · Married on 10/27/2018

What a Great Job

We would love to give a shout to Videography by Tiffany for a job very well done. Spencer and Tiffany are very nice and professional to work with. The wedding we had was held at the Aqua Turf Club last October of this year. Weather did not cooperate for it rained all day. The moment we saw the video we're in awe that they're able to capture the beauty of the venue's outdoor surrounding. Precious moments during the ceremony and all the way to celebration were captured in a cinematic way. The video was great and we watch it over and over again. Every time we watch the video we smile and say very nice, what a great job. We highly recommend Videography by Tiffany on all your special occasion, it's worth every penny you spent. They're truly an award winner. Tiffany and Spencer thank you so much looking forward to working with you again.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

You will not regret hiring Videography by Tiffany!

I highly recommend Videography by Tiffany for your wedding day! Spencer and Tiffany from Videography by Tiffany are both skilled, professional, and so pleasant to work with. We had our ceremony in Southold NY, and our reception on Shelter Island with transportation by ferry and Spencer and Tiffany completely went with the flow! They captured every moment we had hoped for and many more that we would never have known about without the video! Also, they are very efficient; we received our sneak peek day one of our Honeymoon. Thank you so much Spencer and Tiffany!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Colleen · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful work, great couple

What a great couple to work with. They both were like church mice, you never knew they were around and the video was awesome. I would recommend them anytime. Both my Daughter and I were very happy with the video. Thank you both again.

Sent on 10/23/2018