Videography By Tiffany Reviews

37 Reviews for Videography By Tiffany

37 Videography By Tiffany Reviews

Colleen · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful work, great couple

What a great couple to work with. They both were like church mice, you never knew they were around and the video was awesome. I would recommend them anytime. Both my Daughter and I were very happy with the video. Thank you both again.

Michael · Married on 07/29/2018

Relive your wedding over and over again!

If I'm honest... I didn't want a video of the wedding. My wife insisted so we did it. I was soooooo wrong and now am soooooooo happy we did! Tiffany and her husband were amazing throughout the process. They were always available to answer questions and the day of the wedding they were incredibly professional and laid back. They made sure everyone enjoyed their experience and they were great and not even being seen. I don't know how they did that but our minds were blown. They got brilliant shots and our video couldn't make us happier. We get to relive the happiest day of our lives over and over again and that's thanks to Tiffany and her husband. We can't recommend them enough. Thank you both so much. Your videos mean the world to us!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

Hire them now!!!

Tiffany and Spencer did our wedding video and we couldn’t be happier!! They were so easy and fun to work with, responsive to questions, and we got our video so quickly after the wedding. They keep your interests in mind when adding music to the video and capture perfect moments that you might even not know happened that day. We are obsessed with our video! Hire Videography by Tiffany...you’ll be so happy you did! :)

Cindy · Married on 01/13/2018

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our wedding video and trailer. Tiffany and Spencer captured the day perfectly! They were there for every moment without be obtrusive. Extremely professional and easy to work with. Tiffany and Spence truly love what they do and it is reflected in their work. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made.

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

We got married right after the New Year in January 2018! I am a wedding coordinator for a CT venue so I had already known of Tiffany's work! When I reached out and she had my date available, I was over the moon! The quality of Tiffany & Spencer's work is top notch, they are so laid back and easy to work with! I cannot believe how many times my husband and I squealed while watching our wedding video, "I didn't even see them there!", "Oh my gosh, they caught that moment!!". To be able to watch our video and see moments that we didn't even realized happened, goes to show how detail oriented and professional Tiffany & Spencer are. They handled out rowdy crowd with such ease and (I hope) many laughs along with us :) Many thanks to Spencer for venturing outside for the evening outdoor photos in -20 DEGREES!! Thank you both for your hard work and we are forever grateful for you two!
    With Love,
    Laura & Nick Russo

Mary · Married on 12/30/2017

Tiffany was such a pleasure to work with! From the moment that we started talking to her about our wedding and how we hoped it would be captured on video, she was always responsive, always ready with great ideas, and we felt that we could totally trust her and her husband to create a beautiful film of our special day. We got our video within about a month of our wedding! And in the meantime, Tiffany shared a 30 sec teaser as well as a 3 minute trailer - both amazing in quality and made us excited for the unveiling of the full video. The full video was perfectly edited and compiled, it was like a Hollywood film treatment of our lives. The music that was used was perfectly synchronized to the images captured. She also gave us footage of the our entire ceremony (which she edited beautifully as well) and the speeches at the reception. We were beyond satisfied with what we got from Tiffany. My mom said that she perfectly captured the essence of the day as well as the touching moments between all who were in attendance. We seriously can't stop watching our video. We highly recommend Tiffany: her professionalism, skills, and thoughtfulness cannot be understated. We love them!

• User6495867 · 1+ year ago

Tiffany is so flexible and talented! She makes sure to capture all the moments that are special to you. We loved watching our short trailer and the full length version! We are so glad we worked with Tiffany because we got to see things in the video we missed the day of in the craziness. She went above and beyond! We highly recommend Videography By Tiffany!!

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Our video is beautiful! We are so happy with the quality and the beautiful memory we have! Highly recommend!

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

Videography by Tiffany took footage at my wedding and made an amazing video as well as a honeymoon video! Tiffany captured moments from the time that I got engaged all the way up to my wedding day. Video segments included the engagement, bachelor/bachelorette parties, the stag, the bridal shower, wedding gown shopping, invitation making, rehearsal dinner and of course the main event- the wedding. Not only were the videos amazing to watch, but the quality of work was highly professional. I also received the completed video with custom songs added to it just a few weeks after my wedding so I didn't have to wait long at all! I would recommend Videography by Tiffany to anyone looking for a great videographer for their wedding or any event!

Donata · Married on 07/14/2017

Absolutely amazing people to work with! Tiffany and Spencer are so sweet, they helped out when needed on our wedding day and were almost invisible when shooting our footage! Tiffany just sent me our trailer, and it was amazing to relive our wedding day! The quality and work is beautifully done, she is truly talented! Some moments, I don't even remember them being around but somehow they caught everything! I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone who would love a beautiful video of their wedding day!!! Thank you both so much!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Tiffany shot my wedding this summer, and is amazing at what she does! Her and her husband Spencer are both professional, yet down to earth, making them so easy to work with. The attention to detail and video quality are outstanding. She is able to flawlessly edit the footage to music, which she always asked my opinion on, but I ended up taking a lot of her suggestions because the song recommendations were so perfect! I would highly recommend Tiffany for any important event that you would like to remember, you will not be disappointed!!!

Heidi · Married on 09/03/2016

Our experience with Tiffany and her husband Spencer was amazing. The completely blended in and at times I forgot they were there, which was really nice. They were easy to work with, reasonable priced and we love our video! Can thank them enough for the finished product can't wait to replay it for years to come!

Nathalie · Married on 08/13/2016

Tiffany and her husband did an AMAZING job on our wedding video and trailer!! I can't thank her enough for the memories she captured! Watching our video really had us relive that entire day and everything was so beautiful! Her professionalism and her quick responses to every email was the best!
    Thank you Tiffany for helping us capture memories that we will cherish forever!!

Colin · Married on 08/05/2016

We could not have asked for a better videoographer for our wedding. Tiffany and her team were absolutely amazing! They were professional, fun, creative and could not be nicer! I would tell anyone that is getting married now or in the future to stop looking for a videoographer right now and just go with these guys, I promise you won't regret it! I wish I could give higher than a 5 on this rating because that is how much we enjoyed our video and trailer of our wedding. Thanks again Tiffany and the whole team you guys were awesome!!!

Abby · Married on 07/23/2016

I would highly recommend Tiffany over and over again! They did such a wonderful job capturing the moments during our wedding. We loved playing the video and getting to see things we either hadn't seen on the day of or things that we forgot about because the day was such a whirlwind. They captured everything!!! We could not be happier with both the trailer and the video everything came out AMAZING!

Tiffany and Spencer are absolutely amazing. I was so impressed from the beginning to the end with their professionalism and talent. I was on the fence about hiring a videographer and it was the best decision I made! They captured our whole day and were so easy to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Tracy · Married on 12/12/2015

Tiffany and Spencer by far exceeded all my expectations, and I highly recommend them!!! My husband and I got married on 2/14/16 in Hartford, CT and having them shoot our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. They were professional, super nice, and kept our day completely stress-free. It felt like they were flies on the wall (which I LOVED because I don't particularly love being in front of a camera) while still capturing all of our favorite moments. Tiffany kept us informed of the entire editing process (she literally emailed me the next day to tell me she started working on our video!) and we LOVE the final product (they even included funny bloopers!). Tiffany and Spencer were by far my favorite vendors, and working with them was effortless. Check out some of their work on their website. Thank you sooooo much guys!!

Claire · Married on 12/05/2015

BEST VIDEOGRAPHER EVER! I loved having them both there for my wedding. They were so nice and also so undisruptive. Some shots were missed by my photographer and I ended up going to the video and getting screenshots and printing those. I was SO happy to have it. Their pricing is more then reasonable and they really provided great quality video.

Spencer · Married on 10/17/2015

The video Tiffany created for our wedding is truly amazing, and I can't imagine it could be any better. You can really see the amount of work that goes into her videos, and that it wasn't just thrown together by someone trying to make a quick buck. The hours and hours of footage taken ensured nothing was missed, and then it was obvious every clip was screened and carefully selected. The most important parts of the day and details are all blended together perfectly like a Hollywood movie. Each clip is cut perfectly, not too short or long and everything flows together so well to your favorite songs. You really can't take your eyes off the screen for fear of missing something, but even if you do miss something you will find yourself watching your video over and over. The wedding trailer video is also an amazing addition, a short video to share with friends, family and co-workers. I find myself watching the trailer over and over and it never fails bringing a smile to my face. Definitely recommend this vendor, you will see in the end that your wedding video is more important to you than your wedding pictures!

Great experience!!! Easy and flexible to work with and blended seamlessly into our wedding day. very satisfied!

Sulav · Married on 08/07/2015

Tiffany and Spencer provided Video Services for our wedding this year. Their website appropriately portrays what you will receive after the event. Communicating and going over details of the wedding with Tiffany was very easy, truly how it should work when providing services. They were flexible and went the extra yard to meet/coordinate for anything that we needed. At the actual event, one of the best qualities, is how they were invisible throughout the event. They have two cameras and other equipment that covers alot of ground that most people would have no idea it existed. This is truly the most important factor that I recommend. Once you get the video, you will see little details that was definitely missed on wedding day. Their prices are very affordable to most, and their flexibility in coverage gave us a comfort feeling that we were going to get what we asked for. Even more so, spencer and tiffany covered more than we expected and that was greatly appreciated. Video turnaround time was exceptional as we received them within 3 weeks. It was fantastic. They have the eye for video, and the way it was put together was very enjoyable to watch. We recommend Tiffany and Spencer 0 and it would definitely be worth the price you pay. Many thanks from sulav and amanda

Russell · Married on 06/27/2015

Tiffany and Spencer did such an amazing job....They went above and beyond to make our wedding day such a memorable day...They were so easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted...I recommend them to anyone you will not be disappointed

Nina · Married on 05/01/2015

Tiffany and Spencer did a great job in capturing all aspects of our special day. They are extremely accommodating, easy to contact, and they actually listen and responded to our wants and needs. Tiffany and Spencer are always courteous and professional. They have lots of knowledge and experience that's definitely shows throughout the whole vide process. The final product was nothing short of amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding video. Many thanks to the two of them! They are truly a great pair!

Mary · Married on 03/27/2015

Tiffany and Spencer were amazing to work with! Throughout the whole process, they were organized and completely focused on making sure the video was everything we wanted. The video of our wedding was sent to us very quickly (within 3 weeks), and it was PERFECT! She took everything I asked for, and made it happen. We are so happy we decided to have a video trailer added, it was a great addition for us to share with family and friends.

Alleah · Married on 11/08/2014

Absolutely fabulous. We will be using Tiffany and Spencer's services again in the future. Thank you for being a essential part of our day.