32 Reviews for Videography By Tiffany

Storytelling (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
31 Videography By Tiffany Reviews

We got married right after the New Year in January 2018! I am a wedding coordinator for a CT venue so I had already known of Tiffany's work! When I reached out and she had my date available, I was over the moon! The quality of Tiffany & Spencer's work is top notch, they are so laid back and easy to work with! I cannot believe how many times my husband and I squealed while watching our wedding video, "I didn't even see them there!", "Oh my gosh, they caught that moment!!". To be able to watch our video and see moments that we didn't even realized happened, goes to show how detail oriented and professional Tiffany & Spencer are. They handled out rowdy crowd with such ease and (I hope) many laughs along with us :) Many thanks to Spencer for venturing outside for the evening outdoor photos in -20 DEGREES!! Thank you both for your hard work and we are forever grateful for you two!
With Love,
Laura & Nick Russo

Profile Picture Laura, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tiffany is so flexible and talented! She makes sure to capture all the moments that are special to you. We loved watching our short trailer and the full length version! We are so glad we worked with Tiffany because we got to see things in the video we missed the day of in the craziness. She went above and beyond! We highly recommend Videography By Tiffany!!

Profile Picture User6495867, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive

Our video is beautiful! We are so happy with the quality and the beautiful memory we have! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Videography by Tiffany took footage at my wedding and made an amazing video as well as a honeymoon video! Tiffany captured moments from the time that I got engaged all the way up to my wedding day. Video segments included the engagement, bachelor/bachelorette parties, the stag, the bridal shower, wedding gown shopping, invitation making, rehearsal dinner and of course the main event- the wedding. Not only were the videos amazing to watch, but the quality of work was highly professional. I also received the completed video with custom songs added to it just a few weeks after my wedding so I didn't have to wait long at all! I would recommend Videography by Tiffany to anyone looking for a great videographer for their wedding or any event!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely amazing people to work with! Tiffany and Spencer are so sweet, they helped out when needed on our wedding day and were almost invisible when shooting our footage! Tiffany just sent me our trailer, and it was amazing to relive our wedding day! The quality and work is beautifully done, she is truly talented! Some moments, I don't even remember them being around but somehow they caught everything! I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone who would love a beautiful video of their wedding day!!! Thank you both so much!!!

Profile Picture Donata, 7/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Traditional, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Tiffany shot my wedding this summer, and is amazing at what she does! Her and her husband Spencer are both professional, yet down to earth, making them so easy to work with. The attention to detail and video quality are outstanding. She is able to flawlessly edit the footage to music, which she always asked my opinion on, but I ended up taking a lot of her suggestions because the song recommendations were so perfect! I would highly recommend Tiffany for any important event that you would like to remember, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our experience with Tiffany and her husband Spencer was amazing. The completely blended in and at times I forgot they were there, which was really nice. They were easy to work with, reasonable priced and we love our video! Can thank them enough for the finished product can't wait to replay it for years to come!

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tiffany and her husband did an AMAZING job on our wedding video and trailer!! I can't thank her enough for the memories she captured! Watching our video really had us relive that entire day and everything was so beautiful! Her professionalism and her quick responses to every email was the best!
Thank you Tiffany for helping us capture memories that we will cherish forever!!

Profile Picture Nathalie, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not have asked for a better videoographer for our wedding. Tiffany and her team were absolutely amazing! They were professional, fun, creative and could not be nicer! I would tell anyone that is getting married now or in the future to stop looking for a videoographer right now and just go with these guys, I promise you won't regret it! I wish I could give higher than a 5 on this rating because that is how much we enjoyed our video and trailer of our wedding. Thanks again Tiffany and the whole team you guys were awesome!!!

Profile Picture Colin, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Tiffany over and over again! They did such a wonderful job capturing the moments during our wedding. We loved playing the video and getting to see things we either hadn't seen on the day of or things that we forgot about because the day was such a whirlwind. They captured everything!!! We could not be happier with both the trailer and the video everything came out AMAZING!

Profile Picture Abby, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tiffany and Spencer are absolutely amazing. I was so impressed from the beginning to the end with their professionalism and talent. I was on the fence about hiring a videographer and it was the best decision I made! They captured our whole day and were so easy to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Profile Picture Shauna, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tiffany and Spencer by far exceeded all my expectations, and I highly recommend them!!! My husband and I got married on 2/14/16 in Hartford, CT and having them shoot our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. They were professional, super nice, and kept our day completely stress-free. It felt like they were flies on the wall (which I LOVED because I don't particularly love being in front of a camera) while still capturing all of our favorite moments. Tiffany kept us informed of the entire editing process (she literally emailed me the next day to tell me she started working on our video!) and we LOVE the final product (they even included funny bloopers!). Tiffany and Spencer were by far my favorite vendors, and working with them was effortless. Check out some of their work on their website. Thank you sooooo much guys!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

BEST VIDEOGRAPHER EVER! I loved having them both there for my wedding. They were so nice and also so undisruptive. Some shots were missed by my photographer and I ended up going to the video and getting screenshots and printing those. I was SO happy to have it. Their pricing is more then reasonable and they really provided great quality video.

Profile Picture Claire, 12/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

The video Tiffany created for our wedding is truly amazing, and I can't imagine it could be any better. You can really see the amount of work that goes into her videos, and that it wasn't just thrown together by someone trying to make a quick buck. The hours and hours of footage taken ensured nothing was missed, and then it was obvious every clip was screened and carefully selected. The most important parts of the day and details are all blended together perfectly like a Hollywood movie. Each clip is cut perfectly, not too short or long and everything flows together so well to your favorite songs. You really can't take your eyes off the screen for fear of missing something, but even if you do miss something you will find yourself watching your video over and over. The wedding trailer video is also an amazing addition, a short video to share with friends, family and co-workers. I find myself watching the trailer over and over and it never fails bringing a smile to my face. Definitely recommend this vendor, you will see in the end that your wedding video is more important to you than your wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Spencer, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great experience!!! Easy and flexible to work with and blended seamlessly into our wedding day. very satisfied!

Profile Picture User4713865, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tiffany and Spencer provided Video Services for our wedding this year. Their website appropriately portrays what you will receive after the event. Communicating and going over details of the wedding with Tiffany was very easy, truly how it should work when providing services. They were flexible and went the extra yard to meet/coordinate for anything that we needed. At the actual event, one of the best qualities, is how they were invisible throughout the event. They have two cameras and other equipment that covers alot of ground that most people would have no idea it existed. This is truly the most important factor that I recommend. Once you get the video, you will see little details that was definitely missed on wedding day. Their prices are very affordable to most, and their flexibility in coverage gave us a comfort feeling that we were going to get what we asked for. Even more so, spencer and tiffany covered more than we expected and that was greatly appreciated. Video turnaround time was exceptional as we received them within 3 weeks. It was fantastic. They have the eye for video, and the way it was put together was very enjoyable to watch. We recommend Tiffany and Spencer 0 and it would definitely be worth the price you pay. Many thanks from sulav and amanda

Profile Picture Sulav, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tiffany and Spencer did such an amazing job....They went above and beyond to make our wedding day such a memorable day...They were so easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted...I recommend them to anyone you will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Russell, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tiffany and Spencer did a great job in capturing all aspects of our special day. They are extremely accommodating, easy to contact, and they actually listen and responded to our wants and needs. Tiffany and Spencer are always courteous and professional. They have lots of knowledge and experience that's definitely shows throughout the whole vide process. The final product was nothing short of amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding video. Many thanks to the two of them! They are truly a great pair!

Profile Picture Nina, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Tiffany and Spencer were amazing to work with! Throughout the whole process, they were organized and completely focused on making sure the video was everything we wanted. The video of our wedding was sent to us very quickly (within 3 weeks), and it was PERFECT! She took everything I asked for, and made it happen. We are so happy we decided to have a video trailer added, it was a great addition for us to share with family and friends.

Profile Picture Mary, 3/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely fabulous. We will be using Tiffany and Spencer's services again in the future. Thank you for being a essential part of our day.

Profile Picture Alleah, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tiffany shot a commercial for my dance studio! It came out AMAZING and I hear rave reviews from clients about it all the time! Fabulous business woman who can do anything you ask of her. Thanks, Tiffany! I will definitely be using her again in the future!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What an amazing experience! Tiffany and her partner did such an amazing job. They were very professional the whole time, listened to what we wanted and made sure to capture all the moments that were important to us. They were very easy to work with and just are great people! They were also very fast at getting the video back to us, the trailer was amazing and such a great way to share our wedding with family and friends and the full length video exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture jess, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This was by far the best i could have imagined a video could be. When I started planning my wedding I knew automatically I had to have a videographer. After endless searching I found Videography by Tiffany. Tiffany was very sweet and the quality of product you get is absolutely phenomenal. The turn around time to receiving the video was great. She is also very affordable. Can't wait to have another event to use you guys again. Thank You.

Mr. & Mrs. Ricardo & Tiffany Ortiz

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tiffany & Spencer video taped my daughters and now my son-in-law's wedding on July 2014. When we sat down as a family to watch the wedding video it brought us back to the fabulous moment of the wedding day! Watching this made us smile,laugh and filled our hearts with happiness! Thank you Tiffany and Spencer for putting together such an amazing wedding video!

Profile Picture Marsha, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I can't thank Tiffany enough for creating the most beautiful wedding video. She is extremely talented and professional. Her friendly and outgoing personality and her cooperation with my photographer made me feel so comfortable. We received our video in an extremely reasonable time frame. Words can't describe the feeling I got when I watched my wedding video. Tiffany captured every moment a bride would want to cherish for a lifetime, moments that could never be the same in a simple photograph. Tiffany's expertise is so evident. From the perfectly chosen music to the amazing aerial views, my husband and I were blown away by her talent. I highly recommend Videography by Tiffany for your wedding day. We will treasure this video forever! Thank you Tiffany for being apart of our special day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/12/14, 1 Review